chapter 3

Vega's pov

i ran as fast as i could to go see Pete.I can't believe that he woke up and that he's fine.We got outside the room i took a deep breath and went in.I couldn't believe it he was there and he was looking at me but his look is not the same as usual.

"Pete". was the only thing I said because I had lost my voice."who are you?" he said and made me lose the ground under my feet.This can't be happening he can't remember me. Pete tell me that this is a joke.

"Ah, here you are," said the doctor who had just entered the room. "I was looking for you." He said to me, "Doctor, what's wrong with Pete? Why doesn't he remember me?" I told him, holding back tears. "Vegas, come outside and I'll explain everything to you."

We went out with the doctor and I waited like crazy for him to tell me what happened to Pete. Macao stayed inside with Pete. "Vegas, Pete has amnesia." he told me and I lost control. "the scar to his head was deep but don't worry in 1 month he will be fine", he told me and made me feel better.

"he must rest and give him time to remember on his own." he told me and smiled at me." thank you doctor I will do what I can." I told him and entered the room and saw Macao and Pete talking.

"Vegas, come here," said my brother. I went and stood next to them. "I'd better leave you alone for a while." Macao said and went out of the room. There was absolute silence. "Who are you?" He asked me again and my heart ached. In fact, he doesn't remember me.

"My name is Vegas." I told him and he shook his head. My name doesn't remind him of anything. "Do I know you?" he asked me and looked me in the eyes. I didn't know what to answer him. To tell him that are we boyfriends  or should I tell him that we are friends. the doctor said to let him remember on his own. "you know me", I simply told him.

(I will update one more chapter today)