chapter 5

Pete's pov

It's been a week since I've lived in this house and everything is fine so far. I live in a big room with a huge balcony and I sit there in the evenings.

I have become very close to Macao and  we hang out a lot. Every morning we go for a run and then we sit and watch movies.

About Vegas, I don't see him much because he says he has a lot of work to do, but I don't believe it. Something else is bothering him, but I know I shouldn't interfere. He has days to come eat with us and I honestly don't know what to do.

He's always in his room. He doesn't come out at all and I'm starting to worry. I'm thinking of going to see him to see if he needs anything, but I don't think I should interfere.

"Pete, will you do me a favor?" Macao asked me and pulled me out of my thoughts. "Whatever you want." I told him and he smiled at me. "Can you go see my brother?" he asked me and i was shocked."Why do I have to see him?" I asked him and waited like crazy for his answer.

"Pete, my brother cares a lot about you and is very sad that you don't remember him." he told me and I didn't know what to say to him. "I'm sorry". that was the only thing I said because I didn't know what else to say.I remember who he is i'm sure he's a very important person in my life and it makes me sad that i can't remember him i must have hurt him a lot."Pete you don't need to apologize it's not your fault for what happened just go see him". he said and hugged me."okay I'll go".

i took a plate of food and went out of vegas's room and knocked on the door. nothing was heard until he came and opened the door. "Pete". he said my name and he thought i would be the last person in the world to knocking on his door.

"You have to come and eat with us for three days and I brought you a plate of food to eat." I told him and he smiled at me. That smile is so nice why doesn't he smile more often."Thank you and sorry for not eating with you I just have a lot of work to do." he said and I looked him in the eyes. I'm sure he was crying, his eyes are red, but I chose not to say anything to him.

"So I better go and let you eat in peace". I went to leave but he grabbed my hand and stopped me. "do you want to join me to eat?" he asked me and I smiled. He is so cute when he asks something politely, "okay, I'll keep you company." I told him and he took my hand and we entered his room.