Special chapter I

This chapter will have smut

Pete's pov

It's been a year since I lost my memory. I still think about it and it makes me feel bad. I had hurt vegas a lot. I don't know what it would be like if I were in his place. I don't know if I could handle it.

I couldn't imagine myself how I would be if Vegas forgot me. I would be hurt. But he stayed by my side and told me that he believed in me every day. And most importantly, he made me fall in love with him all over again.

Vegas and I have been through a lot. We are not like ordinary couples. We did not start well. He may have tortured me, raped me and destroyed me mentally, but I loved him in the end.

I thought he was stupid and selfish and a very bad person. I thought he only cared about himself and no one else. But I admired him deeply. I envied him. Because he got everything he wanted and knew how to manipulate people.

Vegas showed everyone that he is strong and that he has power. And everyone believed him. But no one knew his true self. No one knew how much he had suffered in his life. No one knew what his father did to him. Everyone believed that it was a good family.

But I succeeded and met the real vegas. I made him feel comfortable with me and show me his real self. And I felt great with that thought. He told me everything about him. He told me about his father and his brother But most importantly, he told me about his mother, who is no longer in this world.

"What are you thinking?" Vegas said to me and pulled me out of my thoughts. "I'm thinking about us. How we started and how we are now." I told him and he hugged me."you thinking about the past and now that we are married." he said and kissed my neck. "yes that's what I'm thinking and I'm glad you're still with me." I told him and he turned and looked at me.

"I could never leave you. You are the best thing I have in my life. I love and will love you forever." he told me and I felt like the happiest person in the world. I never thought that someone would say these words to me. I feel so special.

"I love you too Vegas. You are my family and the person I want to be with forever." I told him and he was ready to cry."Thank you for choosing me. Honestly Pete I don't know why you chose me I made your life difficult. I destroyed you. But you stayed with me. I thank you for that." He told me and I wiped his tears.

He was looking me in the eyes. He was looking at me with so much love that I couldn't stop smiling. Without realizing it, I connected our lips. He responded to my kiss. He seems to like it. We both have dirty thoughts. I separated my lips and he put his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues played until I felt like I couldn't breathe and I stopped the kiss.

"Vegas let's go to bed". I told him and he picked me up and took me to our bed. He climbed on top of me and started to undress me and himself too. We are both naked. He came and kissed my neck. He left marks and I moan with pleasure.

"I want you so much." he said and turn me on more. He kissed my neck and liked my nipples. He's already driving me crazy and he hasn't done anything yet. I'm only going crazy because he's looking me. He knows very well what to do. And he does know what my body likes.

Then he went down and he put a finger in my hole.I was in heaven.I was dying from the pleasure.God i love it so much but this is not enough."Vegas please just fuck me already".i told him and he smirked.God he is so hot."Be patient baby i will make you scream my name".he said and went to kiss me.He then put another finger in my hole and i was moaning like crazy.

"Aahh Vegas".i moan and he start playing with my dick.Fuck if he keeps doing this i'm going to cum.Vegas pull out his fingers and then he put on a condom."ready?"he asked me and i nod."I didn't hear you".he said and i laugh.I love it when he is like this."yes i'm ready just fuck me already".i said and he put his dick in my hole.

Fuck it hurts but i like it.I am moaning like crazy.I can't help it."Say my name".Vegas said and i blush.I know he likes it when i call his name."Ahh Vegas faster".i said and he listen.I'm going to cum.I'm dying.He is so good at this.I will never get bored of this.

We fuck until we couldn't take it anymore and we lay in our bed. Vegas hugged me. I'm sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow." I love you." he said and I turned and looked at him." I love you so much" he said and I kissed him on his forehead." I love you too Vegas. You are the best thing I have." I told him and I fell asleep in his embrace. The best place in the world.

This is the first special chapter please tell me if you like it.

REMEMBER ME [VEGASPETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें