chapter 13

Pete's pov

It's been a week since we fought with Vegas.We're fine now but i can't stop thinking about how much i've hurt him. I haven't talked to him about it since then but i'm sure he has something to say to me.

"Pete are you ok".Vegas, who is next to me, asked me. But I don't complain at all. I like being with him, it makes me feel safe and that someone cares about me." yes I'm fine", I told him and hugged him.We are all day at bed.We are both too lazy to leave this room. That's why we agreed to sit in bed all day cuddling.

"What are you thinking?" he asked me and pulled me out of my thoughts. "I'm thinking about you".I told him and he kissed me on the forehead. How cute he is when he does that.I feel so beautiful when he kisses me.I could kiss him all day long without stopping, but I know I can't do that." Can I ask you something?" Vegas asked me, somewhat stressed. "Ask me."

"Do you want to go on a date today?" he asked me and I blushed. Finally he asked me to go out. "I would love to." I told him and he smiled at me and looked me in the eyes with so much love. Stop looking at me like that. You're driving me crazy. Before I could even figure out what was going on vegas kissed me.He even put his tongue in my month and start sulking my tongue.Where did he learn to do those things.

I'm not complaining i'm just curious.Now vegas went to my neck. He sat there and smelled it for a while and then he started kissing my neck and leaving marks."oh my god aren't you getting enough of each other?" said Macao and interrupted us."haven't I told you to knock before you come in," Vegas said angrily."you have but i have something to tell you".said macao with an exited look."Tell me".

"Well can i invate Chay tonight to play video games?"asked Macao."Yes you can.Me and Pete will go on a date tonight".he said and i blushed."ok i will leave now continue what you guys were doing".he said and make me shy."relax is not the first time he catches us doing this things".said Vegas and went to kiss me but i cut him of."what you don't want to continue?"he asked me and i pushed him."We have a date i have to get ready".

"Ok i will tell you the place we will meet".he said."aren't we going together?" I asked him. "No we will meet there".

~~~~

Vegas has already left.I'm ready. It took me an hour to figure out what to wear. I don't even know if I'm too much.I went down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I saw Macao with a boy. This must be Chay."P'Pete you're very handsome".he said to me and I smiled at him."thank you".I said."this is Chay". he said to me and we introduced ourselves. "Go, my brother is waiting for you", he said and I hugged him. "you want me to leave so much ?” I asked him and he blushed."Ok i'm leaving".

I went to open the door and lost my balance and fell down. The only thing I was thinking about was Vegas and I closed my eyes.