Two

I look down and see my shoes on the floor with my socks leading to my bed. There are crisp custom gold bullets for something special to come sitting on my nightstand.

I pick up the silver bullets next to them and load them into my clip as well as putting into my pistol.

Grabbing my clothes and putting them on I hear pots and pans moving in my kitchen. I step on the floor and let's a creek rumble throughout the house floors.

I then pick my pistol up and equip the silencer onto my gun. A cocking sound of a gun stands in the waves of sound letting me step back and dodge a quick bullet that immediately shatters a vase onto the ground.

I aim my gun towards the man's eyes and pull the trigger. A crashing sound from my gun makes my morning mind jolt back and the other man's body flopping onto the ground beneath him.

Two more men point there guns to my body and I back hand slap one man then break his wrist, throwing him out the window.

The other man tries to trip but I jump and come crushing down on his ankles and I kick his throat leaving him no air to breathe the man died.

A badge fell from the man's jacket and said printed on it, FEDERAL BUERAU INVESTIGATION, written on it.

"They know who I am," I whispered under my morning breath.

"Time to go get my contract," I thought as I'm opening my wooden door.

There standing was Joe. My contract dealer. Pointing a gun to my forehead.