Nine

1 Month Before Their Kidnapping

"Daddy can I watch Child's Play," Sarah asked.

"No sweetie," I said.

"Aww. But it's about a Doll that's living."

A sound of glass shattering had erupted into the wooden floors and had echoed throughout the house. "Um. Daddy what was that," Sarah asked curiously.

"I don't know honey. I'll check it out. Stay here," I demand her.

I grab a knife and a gun that I hooked under the kitchen table. I found my wife's vase broken on the tile and realize we don't have have a cat anymore. Someone's in here.

"Dammit. They just have to break my wife's only memory I have!" I whisper.

I see a shoe gaze across the ground and go into stealth mode. I go against the wall and hear a boom!

About to dodge a bullet I notice that there was no bullet coming towards me. Uh oh. Sarah.

I run towards the living room where I left Sarah. I step my bare foot into something wet and squishy. It's blood. It's Sarah's.

"No no."

"Daddy. Please. Ah-ah-."

"Baby I know it hurts. It's okay. You'll be okay. Please. Don't."

Her eyes go into shock and her body is left stale. "Nooooooo!"

"Why is everyone trying to kill my family?! First my wife and now Sarah?!" I question myself.

My eyes narrow down and my heart drops. My grip loosens off of of Sarah's body and I lay on the carpet.

A bullet shoots into my left arm. I fall towards the right of the floor and cut my breathing off.

The murderer comes towards my body and checks for my pulse. I grab his throat and clench it between my hand.

"First my wife. Then my daughter. It's not happening to me. I am going to hunt you and your crew down and I am going to kill every last one of you. Wait do you even have a crew?"

He nods no and shoots me in the knee. I grunt in pain and throw him into a couch. I drop kick him, grab the gun and shoot him in the face.

I cry and look into the man's wrist. It is an emblem for the Hell's Hear People gang.

"I will kill them. And get my vengeance."