Five

3 Months Ago

SaudiArabia

I pick my AK-47 and peek over my barrier. There are five men looking for me and a women in leather tights with her zipper partially open.

She wasn't one of them. She slipped up behind one of the men sticking a knife through the man's throat leaving 2 inches of the silver bloody knife seep out of his skin. A piece of guts slivered from the man's throat having the man gargle and drown in his own blood.

She shot one of the men leaving blood shoot from the back of his head to his forehead.

The other two men had looked at the women and said, "Don't kill us. Please!"

She nodded no. The two men aimed their sights at her and she grabbed two throwing knifes at the man. One of them died instantly. The other screamed in fear and pain. The knife had stuck through the rib as the other went to his heart.

She put her lips to his face acting like she was gonna kiss him but instead said,"See ya' freak."

She stood up and squished his head with her boot. She wiped the blood off of her face and said,"C'mon Eddie. I know your here. Just let me shoot you and I'll get my two million."

I popped up and rapidly shot my bill lets at her but then she slid and cut my knee.

Bullets went flying my way and I ducked.

I tried to choke the life out of her than as I looked into her colorful blue eyes I saw heart.

"Your lucky I'm not gonna kill you," I said with a growls voice.

"What's your name," I asked.

"Sakura. Sakura Von. I'm here to kill you. But those turds over there are stopping me from doing so," she exclaimed.

"Then let's kick some ass."