Ten

Present Time

"Okay I'll help you but only because the president is a good dude," Sakura says.

"Okay. Where do you want to meet," I ask.

"The bar across from Sikat's video games," she says.

"Okay," I reply.

Tomorrow we both meet at he bar and I ask for a top shelf glass and dang that was strong. I squint my eyes and the man next to me says,"Ha! You can't handle it."

"Well maybe you can't handle this either," I say in my drunken voice.

I then punch him in the face and he hits the wall and falls asleep.

"Okay Ed. Don't got to get on a rampage here. What do you want to do with this denied contract," she asks.

"Well you know I want to crush the contractors skull until it bleeds strawberries in a juicer," I explain grousomly.

"Okay. I bought us tickets to Chicago because that is where the president will be for the next couple of weeks," she informs.

"We should leave now. I feel like I'm getting a little crazy," I say.

A man accidentally smacks me in the face with his pool stick and says,"Sorry freak."

I say,"Who in the....hell are you......callin'......f...f...f...fre.....freak. You scum.....scumbag."

"Oh look over here ladies and gentlemen. We have a smart ass over here. Well can you talk with your fist," he mocks.

My brain goes out of drunk mode and I start to get memories of the robbery. And Sarah.

"Okay. Yeah. I can talk with my fist. Grandma and grandpa fist serve knuckle sandwiches as specials. They don't like haters."

I clench my fist together and punch him in the face. He breaks the pool stick in half and leaves a sharp piece of wood at the end of it. It's about to go through my eye but Sakura grab's it and reverses it to the man's biceps.

He grunts in pain and quits the fight. Sakura and I walk out of the bar and spend 30 minutes of me puking in the bushes.

I eventually thank Sakura for saving my life and kiss her. She looks surprised and asks,"Was that the drunk man doing that orrr."

"That was me."