Four

I grab the knife in pocket and jab it into his leg leaving a blood stain peer through the black of his pants. "Good luck finding another person in this world to do your dirty work," I say with a grin on my face.

I push him to the floor and walk into my apartment. Grabbing my phone I start to think this is one contract.

"Hey, Sakura. I got to ask you something," I say into the phone.

"What the heck do you want? I'm like your ex-friend I thought because of what happened in SaudiArabia. And if you want me to kill someone for you. Too bad. I already have my plate full at the standing of where the president will be to help the chaos end in Chicago," she exclaims.

"I'm not trying to convince you about a contract. I need your help on a contract I denied."

"Okaaay.....what's the contract?"

"Killing the president. And his family."

"Why would they kill Paul Jamenson?! He is actually a good president! Wait. If you denied the contract why do you need me?"

"Because. That doesn't mean the job is gonna be done. In this big world which I call a 'hellhole' there is always someone wanting to do it for the money."

"That's what you're doing."

"Yeah but I wouldn't do this contract. Even with the kind of money he's willing to pay."

"What's he paying?"

"Two million."

"That's the same amount I was paid to kill you in SaudiArabia."