Eight

I woke up with a brown cloth bag on my head. Someone pulled it off and said,"Why in the hell were you trying to shoot us? And what the heck were you going to say before we tazed you?"

"Well first you were trying to kill my ass and you took my acquaintance I guess you could say. And second of I was not dropping an MF bomb on y'all. I was saying 'surprise mother Russia!' So yeah," I said before he slapped me across the face with a steel pole that had ended up to a rugged point.

"Your 'acquaintance' is right next to you and you should meet my dad. He is going to be the one to kill you."

I look next to me and see Sakura with no clothes on at all. I feel a cool breeze go past me and look down. I had no clothes on either!

"So you don't have the guts to kill us yourself," I ask.

"And did you just want to see us naked or what?"

"Sorry. We had to know if you had any weapons or not. Haven't you notice me closing my eyes when I look at you?"

"I'll kill you myself now."

He puts the pole to my face and as soon as he is about to stab me with it I grab it with my feet while stabbing him with it hearing a shook sound as I did it.

I look at Sakura for a few seconds then cut her ropes down.

I gave her my number and we went our separate directions.