2. The Mickey Mouse Crew

Mickey POV

It was our show today, I was stoked but it was going to be the first one without Ozzy... We had taken a break from shows when Ortensia...passed away...

Ozzy doesn't talk anymore, he barely takes care of himself anymore and it's hard to see him like this.

I've tried many times to help him feel better but it's like he doesn't even see me.

I've been able to bring happiness to a lot of people... but I can't bring a single smile to my own brother....

No matter how sad it is, I plan to keep on trying..

Now, I've got a show to get ready for and to prep the kids for. The Kids are very excited to perform with me today.

==========================================

Bianca POV

I was looking around town and saw groups of people gathering at certain parts of town. I was confused until a poster caught my attention.

"Mickey Mouse and the Crew,

Live show today!

DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!"

Just reading that I could imagine how excited Boris would be if we went....

THAT'S IT!

We can go to the show and see Mickey Mouse and the crew. Boris will be ecstatic! Not sure about Bendy but I'm sure he'll tag along!

Rushing to the hotel, I busted through the doors and instantly caught Bendy and Boris' attention.

"Woah Bee, You good?"

I nodded eagerly and I darted over to Boris to show him the poster. I could visibly see him become excited as he began fangirling. We hadn't even left to go yet and he was already ecstatic, just as I predicted.

"So.... Mind filling me in? Bee? Boris?"

I had temporarily forgotten about Bends... Oops-

"We are going to see Mickey Mouse's circus today, no questions asked. Go get your things, let's get going!"

I didn't even need to explain, Boris had it under control...

===============================================

Bianca POV

Arriving at the circus I saw we made it just in time to see the opening.

The little rabbits were dancing, playing instruments and singing, with Mickey leading them as they performed. Honestly I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did...

One thing that did cause me to think was...

'Where is the Magician and His assistant? Did

Something happen whilst we were disconnected from society?'

I could probably ask around and find out but I left it and continued to enjoy the show.

Later on in the show I glanced at Boris and Bendy, Boris was beaming, excited to finally see everything in person, and Bendy was smiling, clearly enjoying it at least a little.

==========================================

Bianca POV

After the show I saw some people going around to performers asking for autographs.