8. After a Day

Boris POV

I am so tired... I forgot how loud Bendy could be when he gets drunk, at least I'm not suffering alone though, Bianca also suffered.

I was leaning against the doorway of our hotel room for fresh air.

    "BORIS!"

I widen my eyes and look to my left to only see Mugman crash into me.

    "GOOD Morning!!"

I almost forgot we became friends, I guess.

I open my eyes to see Cuphead yawning outside his room door.

I panic. Shoot- It's the crazy one-  I realised then, is he even aware of Mugman and my friendship-?!

Mugs quickly released me from the hug as he greeted his brother. But I could only see his icy cold glare. This is it- I'm dead!

Or so I thought...

    "Mornin' Mugs! And you too Boris!"

For some reason... Seeing Cuphead like this is WAYYYY more unsettling than seeing him with his usual personality.

Bendy POV

Bianca was finally asleep, I can't believe I kept them awake so long, again.

    "You always promise to lay off over drinking, But Nooo, you just love to torture yourself and the others, don't ya Bendy?"

I spoke to nobody in particular. That is when a pair of hands covered my eyes.

    "Guess who?"

I already know who he is but I don't wanna admit it...

    "Cup...Head?"

I am practically praying that I misheard the voice and it was only Bianca playing with me.

The hands around my eyes retracted.

    "BINGO!"

I awkwardly laughed as I looked at him, he was smiling, normally. It was kinda creeping me out more than normally.

    "You're in my hotel room."

    "Yeah, but I'm sure you don't mind, don't Ya Bends?"

Yep, something was definitely up with Cuphead, this is getting weird too quickly.

    "You really want me to answer that?"

His arm moved off my shoulders and laid still, next to his body. Everything was suddenly quiet. That's when Cuphead looked at me with a look I didn't recognize.

    "You don't believe me, do you?"

Okay, weird times one hundred now. Did he have to ask though? I thought I was making it a bit obvious.

    "Sorry, I'll just leave..."

He turned around to leave through the open door. That's when I gripped his shoulder.

    "Alright, sit your ass back down and let's be real for a sec!"

He sat back down as told.

    "Sure, we saved each other's butts, and that was cool and all, but why did this conflict between us start in the first place?"

Cuphead remained silent. If this was how it was gonna go, I'll keep asking questions.

    "Were you... forced to, in some way?"

He simply nodded his head with a simple 'mhm.'

He made eye contact with me as he spoke up.

    "All I can tell you is that we were forced to! But I hope you understand that I can't tell you who forced us!"