11. Final Goodbyes

Bianca POV

After we finally got Bendy to finish his conversation with Felix, we headed back to Betty's.

As we opened the door a high-pitched bell rang throughout the room, we continued making our way to Betty as she looked up at us, seeing that we had returned.

"Heya Bendy n Bee, did you get 'em?"

Bendy stepped in front of us all, starting a conversation with Betty.

It was a short-lived conversation as I quickly stepped in front of Bendy to give the posters to Betty.

"Thank you, you two!"

Betty called out to us as she turned around and headed to the other side of the store.

Something just... Isn't sitting right with me. Something is definitely going to go wrong soon.

Either way, I'm glad we previously decided to meet up with the cup duo earlier, I'm already tired enough with walking. I can't believe I'm already tired, I should be so used to walking around from when Bendy, Boris and I were previously travelling. I easily could've walked a day or so without rest.

What's going on...?

My thoughts were interrupted when the Cup bros walked in. Mugman had his signature smile spread across his face while Cuphead had... a cigarette. Obviously, he didn't see the 'no smoking' sign before he walked inside.

"Hey guys, we're ready!"

Mugman was completely oblivious to Felix standing next to us, probably thought it was an acquaintance.

"Who's that with ya?"

Just as I expected, Cuphead instantly asks about Felix.

Felix is quick to introduce himself to the pair.

"Archeologist, Adventurer and Writer, Felix the Cat! Pleasure to meet you!"

I can picture Bendy scoffing even though my back is facing him.

"He joined us! Deal with it."

I facepalmed. What did I expect from my little brother? Obviously, being the awesome sister I am, I save his ass.

"He means 'If you don't mind'."

Mugman is quick to accept Felix whilst Cup is still a bit on edge-ish.

It's hard for me to believe these two were previously trying to kill Bendy and Boris earlier this week!

I kept watching the cup siblings as they conversed about something. Most likely about Felix.

Speaking of Felix, I should probably tell him about the Inkness...

I slowly make my way to Felix; out of the corner of my eye I notice Boris also making his way to Felix. So, I stop and grab his wrist.

I already knew that he had a similar thought to mine. So, I simply signal to him that I'd be the one to tell Felix.

Boris seems hesitant to allow me to be the one to tell him, but he eventually caves in and walks over to Mug.

I continue my way to Felix.

"Hey Felix, since everyone that is okay with you joining us, there is something you should probably know."

I pause there. Do I do the same thing Bendy and I did with Mickey? Lie about me being in perfect health? Bendy was the one to push the idea before, so I'll assume I should do it.