3. We meet again...

Mickey POV

I sat at the table; it was breakfast time. I just couldn't seem to get Boris off of my mind.

"Do you think he's okay?"

Donald looked fed up while Goofy was just confused.

"Who's he?"

"None of your Business Mick"

I received two different answers at once. I just tuned them out and continued to think aloud.

"Oh man, I knew I shouldn't have let him go like that. Who knows what would happen to him."

Donald was clearly protesting during my rambling.

"Don't you remember how horrible my sister-in-law's loss was? If we had each other after that, he wouldn't.

"Well, we're not taking care of 421 kids."

Donald didn't need to be so blunt about it. Why can't he just get the idea?

If Bendy passed away and Bianca couldn't care for Boris, I'd take him in and care for him no questions asked.

=================================

Bianca POV

We were getting ready to just walk around, take a quick look through the town together. Boris was freaking out; he had just processed that 'The' Mickey Mouse had just hugged him.

"Alright, Let's give the fan some chill pills."

We were walking outside; it was rather quiet today, so we diverted into a less public space in case another Ink attack happened while we were out.

Suddenly someone grabbed Bendy by the shirt and slammed him into a wall.

"Did ya miss me~?"

It was cup for head. I looked at him and saw Bendy visibly panicking.

"BENDY!" I screamed out when the man put his finger against his head, and it let off an ominous glow.

Bendy was in fight or flight mode and went for the weakest point for his escape.

He had kicked with all of his might, the man clearly reacted badly. It worked.

"BENDY MOVE! GET OVER HERE NOW!!"

As soon as Bendy got close enough I pushed him behind me, glaring daggers at the man.

"You little- So that's how you wanna play?"

He was pissed. He pointed his finger directly at us as it charged for fire.

My mind was running at 100km an hour as I looked left and right for any possible escape routes.

"BENDY! BIANCA!"

I heard Boris calling out for us. He came close and I pushed them both out of the blast range of Cup's shot. I saw Mugman running towards me.

I heard the sound of what I assume was Cup firing.

"BIANCA!"

I heard Boris and Bendy scream as I ducked down, the blast soaring over my head.

My eyes were sealed shut; I was afraid of opening them.

I could feel the impact through the floor as the blast hit a wall. I had successfully dodged it. I think.

I didn't move. I remained still. I couldn't hear anything but the ringing in my ears. Without opening my eyes, I felt around my face. There wasn't any ink, I was fine.