Welcome Home

I never imagined I'd be back after a long time. I missed the things my twin and I do when nobody is around. The fire that burns in our hearts when we consummate our sacred relationship. Topaz has probably forgotten all about me but I haven't forgotten a single thing, how they killed us, how they killed me....

CORAL MENTAL CARE,
7:30 am

A WEEK LATER,

NORTH WING.

The young girl seems to have grown from the event of the previous nights. Her eyes are sharp shades of black with a little touch of green. Her posture is no longer bent, she walks calmly, straight and steadily with a aura so comfortable and enticing. The aura of the most high...

Dozebel's twin is no longer a silhouette, she is no longer a mere shadow hovering in the basement, dark alleys and empty hallways. She is now a physical pretty pecan brown skinned flesh residing in coral mental care. The sacrifice of this child and that nurse made it possible.
Staring once more into the mirror before bending down to tie her shoelaces, she made a resolve, she is now a new person, she has gained a new host and a servant, she intended to use it well. Her twin made her this way and she will deliver at a special time and place. When she is ready but for now, she is not yet ready to face her.

*****************************************

CORAL MENTAL CARE
2:45pm

LUNCHROOM LEADING TO WEST WING.

"I need to find that nurse", she spoke quietly to no one in particular as she stepped down from the last stairs leading to the lunchroom, she scanned around the numerous number of dsyfunctioned roaming the large space. Different tables filled with different patients and weird slimy food. The scene is not what she had hoped for, a little bit disappointed, she turned towards another stairs by her left. She didn't know where she was headed but anywhere was better than here.
Her mind wondered through a lot of things as she toured the hallways. Where could her enemy be hiding in these walls? She needed to find her faster but she hasn't gained full control of her new host yet, it keeps rebelling and she needed to keep it in check. She couldn't wait to see the terror on her twin's face when she finally see her.

Her mind wandered back to the lunchroom,
"That can't possibly be what I'll be fed right? Nah, my host is VIP, I can't be served that." She scoffed and headed left. The spiral staircase kept going and all she did was go round in circles till she stopped for a breath. She looked back and realized she had climbed those tiny things down there up to this place.

"How long do I have to go, what is this place anyway" she groaned inwardly, she hasn't met anyone since she started this staircase journey she didn't even know where she was. Not long, a young woman in maid attire was descending from the stairs. She turned to look at the maid. A gaze of relief appeared on her face. She stood and walked two steps up to meet the young lady.

"Hi, please I'm lost, what floor is this?" She asked too cheerfully hoping to attract her attention but the lady gave her a quizzical look, the maid probably thought she was one of the patients high on their doses so she smirked and walked past, continuing her journey to descend the stairs.

The brown skinned girl frowned, "I'm talking to you, isn't it rude to walk past people asking you for help." She increased her pace on the stairs to catch up with the lady.

"Hey, I'm talk-" she tried to grasp the older woman by the shoulder but the lady violently pushed her away.
" Don't touch me you freak!!" She screamed as she yanked her hand off as if it was fire and pushed the patient against the stair railing. The brown skinned was caught off guard and stumbled in an attempt to grab the stair railings but lost her balance and slammed her back against the iron. immediately, she felt a shock bend her to her knees. She couldn't move from the cowering position as pain shot through her body, the last time she felt pain was the last time she ever felt it....