The beginning (1)

We live in a big house, mommy calls it an Estate. Daddy and Mommy are very rich, Daddy owns a big company and Mommy treats sick people.
At times she brings them home, she tells me they are sick people and we have to be nice to them. Daddy is never always around, Mommy is the only one who plays with me.

Mommy calls me her little girl, she says I am five years old and I'll grow as old as her in no time.
A lot of times, Daddy doesn't sleep at home but mommy says Daddy has to work for us.
Mommy leaves me alone at home too and tells me not to tell Daddy because he would be angry and he won't sleep at home. I want Daddy to stay with us so I won't tell Daddy.

Daddy came back last night. He didn't even come to see me. Daddy never plays with me, I feel he doesn't like me...

After dinner tonight, Mommy follows Daddy inside the room, I tried to follow too, she won't allow me, Mommy told me to go play. But I don't want to play.

I can hear Mommy and Daddy's voice, they're using the language my school teacher told us never to speak. My teacher said it's a bad word but Daddy keeps using it.

Why is Mommy arguing with Daddy? If Daddy gets upset, he will leave.

From my room, I can hear Daddy's footsteps racing down the staircase. I tried to follow Daddy but Mommy won't let me. She is holding my hand and dragging me from the door.

Why isn't Daddy looking back?
I'm screaming for Daddy but he wouldn't look at me.

"Daddy, Daddy!!!!"