Interlude - The Daily Lives of Ainz Ooal Gown: Touch Me and Ulbert Alain Odle.

December 17th, 2133.

"And this concludes the tour of our precinct." Standing within the main hallway of the precinct, a lone officer addressed a crowd of cadets.

Were any members of Ainz Ooal Gown present, they would have easily mistaken the man to be a young version of the NPC Sebas Tian. From the suave white hair to his refined features, and robust body and form. It was near an identical image, and there was a reason for that. For Sebas Tian was heavily based on Touch Me's true appearance by choice. In life, he was simply known by Ichirou Yukanna, a humble officer of the law.

About an hour and a half ago Ichirou gave a tour of their precinct to the academy cadets, showing them the ins and outs of the building. As well as informing them in extensive detail of the importance of each position and location. Trying to foster a due-diligent within their minds. Though it was clear to Ichirou that his words went in one ear and came out the other. Some hide it better than others, but he could see that they were all tired and bored out of their minds.

They simply didn't care for his words or his message.

"I don't see why we have to bother with this boring bullshit..." One of the cadets whispered to his friend.

"The reason for this "bullshit" as you so aptly called it." Ichirou suddenly addressed the one that commented. Showing despite the cadet's effort Ichirou heard and he wasn't amused.

The officer fixed him, and the rest of the cadets with a firm glare. They all straightened up at this and kept their mouths shut.

"Is it because it does matter. Perhaps not to you, but it still matters to this." The officer jabbed his thumb at the badge pinned on his uniform. "If you all intend to be officers of the law, then you must uphold the values that make it right. No matter what. Is that understood?"

"Sir, yes sir!" They all saluted.

"You're all dismissed." He said.

Ichirou watched as the cadets dispersed and walked away. He watched on as they began chatting with one another, no longer afraid under his scrutinizing gaze. They would be the future he thought, those who would too take up the badge just like him. Ichirou couldn't help but grimace at that fact.

He knew from past experience that they wouldn't take heed of his words. They would ignore it entirely, believing his words as nothing more than archaic and pointless from someone they would consider an 'old timer.' But then again, such as sight was hardly ever surprising anymore. Not after all that had changed in his lifetime. That, however, did mean they were worthless. He would just have to set the standard then and show them what it truly means to be a police officer. Lead by example and inspire them.

The white-haired officer let out a sigh before straightening back up. He walked aimlessly for a bit since he was tasked with taking the cadets on a tour, his workload cleared up. Ichirou could have left right then and there, but it didn't sit right with him. Turning a corner, the aged officer bumped into someone, the two of them recoiling back in surprise.

"I'm sorry." He immediately said.

"Fine...Ichirou-san...just fine..." His co-worker said, in between what appeared to be fits of laughers.

"Are you alright?" He questioned seeing the odd behavior. It looked like he was recovering from a laughing fit.

"Sorry about that Ichirou-san." Another voice chimed in. Behind the man he bumped into were three of his friends.

They were officers just like Ichirou, but a simple look at them showed that they were far younger, and juvenile compared to himself. They all wore amused looks with a smile tugging at their lips.