Fight

Y/n pov

I was at Finney's baseball game with gwen cheering him on. I've had a huge crush on Finney since we were 9 and now we're both 13. But he has a crush on Donna so you know I don't really think I have a chance.

Mostly because well Donna is really pretty, nice, and smart, she loves helping people and shit like that.

And I'm nothing like her cause well I'm not pretty (but you are), I'm not really that nice to people because.. well idk I just don't like people that much, and I'm not that smart, I mean i pass all my test but barely and Donna always gets 90s while i get 70s.

At school people think I'm a freak because I'm hispanic and also Robin's cousin but I don't have the same last name as him.

Robin knows about my huge crush on Finney. I remember he once told Finney, but thank god Finney wasn't paying attention, maybe because he was to busy staring at Donna.

But now back at Finney's game, I saw that he was staring at Donna each time he threw the baseball. (Sorry if that's not what you say I know nothing about baseball)

Which made me pretty jealous but I couldn't do anythink about it because Finney isn't my boyfriend.

Finney only needed one more go to win, and me Gwen were cheering him on yelling his name.

As he threw the ball Bruce hit it will Finney tried to get the ball but it went ove the fence, and Bruce hit a home run.

After the game Finney was pretty upset that his team lost but at the same time he wasn't because Bruce complemented him saying that his arm is mint.

"Well I gotta go home cause it's getting late and I don't want my parents giving me a long lecture about being late, and I don't want them thinking the grabber got me." I said

"Don't say that." Finney said. "Say what.. The Grabber." I said. "Yeah Finney that's just a myth no need to get scared" said gwen. "But still don't say it cause you never know" "whatever I'm gonna go already see at school tomorrow."I said

"Bye Y/n see you tomorrow." said both gwen and Finney

(Skip to a few days later after Bruce got grabbed)

It's been 4 days since Bruce got grabbed the kidnapping have gotten worse and I'm really worried that Robin, Finney, or Gwen might get grabbed. Because they're my only friends and Robin is like a brother to me even tho he's my cousin.

The police said that when we go out the kids should stay in groups so we won't get grabbed.

As I was walking to school I saw Finney and gwen and ran up to them. "Hey guys what's up." i said "Nothing gwen was saying some dumb stuff how the police aren't gonna find Bruce how they want to." Finney said.

"What it's true." gwen said. "But you shouldn't say stuff like that Gwen." Finney said. "Yeah it's pretty messed up and you don't want to jinx it." I said. "Ok I'm sorry." Gwen said.

As I was talking to Finney and Gwen we saw a big crowd of people in a circle. We quickly ran over there to see what was going on.

We saw Moose saying that he beat Robin's ass and calling him a beaner.

After that they got into a big fight Robin got on top of Moose and started beating the shit outta him.

--------------------------

Hey it's Ace sorry if the 1st chapter is bad I promise it will get better. And in this story the grabber is real but he doesn't grab Robin but he might grab Finney Idk if you guys have any suggestions pls tell me so I can make this story better.