Partner

Y/n pov

After the whole Robin and Moose fight Finney dragged me and Gwen away from the fight.

"Come on Finney me and Gwen wanted to see the fight." I spoke. "Yeah, and Moose definitely deserved it." Gwen said. "No, he didn't, nobody deserves something like that" Finney said. "But last year he made your nose bleed." Gwen said.

"I know I was there." Finney said. "Yeah, and he's a big asshole and he's also a bully." I spoke. "Ok Moose is an asshole and a bully but still beating people up is wrong." Finney said. "Well Moose is stupid to pick a fight with Robin Arellano." Gwen said

"Yeah, my cousin knows how to beat ass." I said, "Ok whatever let's get to class the bell is about to ring and I don't wanna be late to first period." Finney said.

After that we started going to class, I was going with Finney cause we had all our classes together, but none with Gwen cause she a younger and also in a different grade then us.

Me and Finney entered the classroom and went to our desks, my seat was in front of the class while Finney was in the Back

Class has just started, and the teacher told us to find a partner and that will be our partner for the rest of the school year.

I was walking over to Finney since he was my only friend in that class, but Donna beat me by a second.

"Hey Finney, do you need a partner?" Donna said. "Uhh yea- no- i mean yeah." Finney said.

After that Donna just sat next to Finney. While I was stick with a red head that bullies Finney. He always tries to flirt with me and has asked me out, but I always said no.

Mostly because of my feelings for Finney but also cause he's a dick that likes to bully my friends.

I think he knows that I like Finney cause it's kinda obvious even Gwen and Mr. Blake know and i never told them maybe Robin told Gwen and Mr. Blake heard I don't know.

Sometimes Gwen teases me about liking Finney and says that we would be a good couple but that's only when Finney isn't around.

Now back to the red head I think his name is Buzz I don't know I never really paid attention to him.

(Skip to when school ends)

Finally, long 8 hours of hell is over but i have to go back next week.

I walk over to Finney he's talking to Robin. "Mira que es mi dumbass favorito." Robin said. "Cállate la mierda eres el tonto aquí." I spoke. "Dónde estabas esta mañana no te vi." Robin said. "Finney me arrastró porque estabas golpeando a Moose." I spoke. "Oh ok" Rodin said.

Finney was looking very confused by now. "What are you guys saying cause I heard my name when you guys were talking." Finney said. "Oh, nothing he was just asking me why he didn't see me this morning and I was just telling him that you were dragging me away from the fight." I spoke.

After that Robin left because he had to clean his room, or his uncle which is my dad was gonna ground him.

So, it was just me and Finney alone.

-------------------------

Hey it's Ace if u guys have any suggestions pls tell me so I can put them in the story and what do u guys think will happen in the next chapter with Finney and Y/n, I'm trying to upload everyday so u guys can enjoy the story bye love u stay safe💗