Sleepover

Y/n POV

When we were watching the movie I felt something warm on my hands. I looked over and I saw Finney's hand, wait FINNEY'S HAND!

What the fuck, holy shit, oh my good, I'm I dreaming!?

Finney's POV

When a jumpscare came on Robin hit my arm' cause I guess he got scared? Weird cause if you know Robin you would know that a jumpscare wouldn't scare Robin.

But then my hand fell on Y/n's hand...

I moved it as quickly as I could cause I didn't want her to get weird our or make her uncomfortable, cause that's the last thing I want to do it a girl, especially Y/n.

We locked eyes for a second after I pulled my hand off of hers. She then looked down and then she TOOK MY HAND AND STARTED HOLDING MY HAND.

She just smiled at me and started watching the movie. My stomach is exploding with butterflies right now, holy shit.

And it was like that the whole movie.

--------

Y/n's POV

OH MY GOD IM HOLDING HANDS WITH FINNEY BLAKE MY CRUSH SINCE WE WERE 9!

I didn't even know what I was thinking but I know that I'm super glad that I did.

After the movie ended our hands separated, and I couldn't help up fell sad that our hands were no longer together.

We all decided to walk to me and Robin's house cause you know we live together. And we called Finney's dad at a phone booth and he decided to let Finney sleepover.

Finney didn't have to worry about Gwen cause she was sleeping over at a friend's house.

I was walking inbetween Finney and Robin. And while we were walking Finney grabbed my hand and we started holding hands again.

Robin seemed to notice since we were both redder and tomatoes themself.

"So did you guys like the movie." Robin said tryna make a conversation.

"Yeah I thought it was really good but the jumpscares were something else... Don't I agree Finney." I said teasing him about how he screamed when Leatherface came on the screen.

"Shut up I only screamed once ok and in my defense it was really scary." Finny said. "Yeah so scary that you looked like you were gonna shut yourself." Robin said almost bursting out into laughter.

Once we all got home we decided to leave some blankets and pillows on the floor for Finney.

Our house isn't really big so me and Robin have to share a room. We have bunk beds. I'm in the bottom bunk and he's on the the top one.

Robin's POV

"So Finney what are your plans with my cousin?" I said teasing Finney. "What?" He said all clueless.

Y/n went to the restroom across the hall to change into her pajamas, wash her face, and brush her teeth. So she couldn't even hear what we were talking about.

"Oh come on Finney you think I didn't see you guys holding hands at the drive in and when we were walking home." I said to Finney while crossing my arms.

------------------

Hey it's Kaylee and ik 2 chapters in one day? Ik y'all r lucky. But I do owe y'all for not posting for months. If u guys have any suggestions pls tell me, bye.