Advice

Robin's POV

"Advice for what... Finney?!"

"I just kinda asked for advice on how to get a girl that I like, which is Y/n." Finney said a bit anxiously.

"You fucking dumbass, Finney why the fuck would you do that!" I said whisper-yelling.

"What it's not like she has a crush on me or anything." Finney said a bit sad and confused.

"Ohh yeah it's definitely like she doesn't have a crush on you." I said a bit worried.

What if Finney finds out the Y/n has a crush on him all cause my big fucking mouth, it's always cause of my big fucking mouth. And if he does find out Y/n would never forgive me for telling Finney.

Just play it cool Robin, just play it cool.

"Okayyy." Finney said even more confused.

Y/n's POV

I was waking back from the restroom to see Finney and Robin talking about something. Robin looked worried, and Finney looked really confused like really really confused.

"Hey girlys I'm back, did you miss me." I said

"No, not in the slightest bit." Robin said playfully.

"Oh shut up you're supposed to say "Yes Y/n of course we missed you, you are our queen and we can't live without you." I said full of sass.

"In your dreams border hopper."

"Robin if you keep on talking ima about to report you to border patrol."

"You wouldn't cause you can't live without me."

"Wanna bet."

"No, no I don't wanna bet cause I don't know if you would actually do it." Robin said a bit worried.

"Can you guys stop being racist towards each other the movie is about to start." Finney said eating the popcorn.

He looks so cute when he's annoyed. No Y/n stop it remember what Finney said earlier. Remember that he said he likes another girl you can't keep thinking like this or you're gonna just get your heart broken.

"Ok Fine, Finney stop eating eating all the fucking popcorn." I said.

"Yeah Finney you're gonna finish it before the movie even starts." Robin says while snatching the bag out of Finney's hand.

"Ok fine but now shut up the movie's about to start." Finney said.

I have to sit between Finney and Robin, only cause Robin insisted, and maybe this way I can get closer to Finney. (Y/n is just like me fr🤭)

The movie already started like 30 minutes ago and it's getting really good. Me myself I love horror movie. I love them because it makes my blood boil. And they just fill me with excitement and curiosity.

But Finney isn't looking to good he looks like he's about to shit his pants. Like the good stuff hasn't even started yet.

Finney's POV

I don't think I can do this anymore. I know that we just started the movie but this movie is gonna make me shit myself.

The only reason I'm watching this movie is because Robin kept on begging me to watch this movie with him, and I also wanted to look tough so Y/n will think that I'm a man and not a little pussy.

----------

Hey it's Ace and I told you'll that I was gonna post more this month. I mean it doesn't happen often when I post 2x in one week, be proud of me. I also have a confession to make I have a new celeb crush that is not Mason Thames but I'm still gonna continue this story. Well goodbye, if you'll have any suggestions on what should happen next with Finney and Y/n then just tell me or sum. Goodbye my loves😘 (My new celeb crush's name is João Félix, he's so fine I swear to god ima pass out).