Movie

Y/n's POV

"I'm ready." I said as I walked out of my room.

"Finally if felt like you toke 1,000 years."

"Oh shut up Robin I only toke 5 minutes it's not that long u over exaggerator."

"Ok fine let's go before all the tickets are sold out."

My dad was to busy at work to take us, so we're just gonna walk there since it's only a 7 minute walk and the movie starts in 20 minutes so that means we have plenty of time to get the tickets and snacks.

(A few minutes later)

Robin goes up to the cash register to go pay for the tickets while me and Finney go get the snacks.

"So Y/n I need some advice." Finney said while walking to the store.

"What's up, is something wrong."

"No nothing's wrong"

"It's just that I kinda like this girl. Well not kinda but I mean I really like her. Like a lot."

After Finney said that my heart broke into a thousand pieces. I tried my best not to break out into tears.

"Ohh. Who's this girl that u really like."

"Well I can't tell you that, but I need advice on how to I don't know ask her out."

"What do you need to know then."

"I don't know I think she likes someone else, I just wanna know you know how to make her like me back."

"I don't know Finney I can't help you if you don't tell me who she is."

Finney's POV

Should I just tell her that the girl I like is her. That it's always been her.

What if it ruins our friendship. I mean Gwen told me to stop being a little pussy and tell Y/n about my feelings towards her.

You know what I'm just gonna do it, I mean you only live once.. right?

"Fine I will tell you who I like, the girl who I like i-."

"Hey Finney, Y/n, got the snacks yet?!" Robin says while walking up to us.

Robin's POV

While I was getting the tickets Y/n and Finney went to go get the snacks, but when I saw them talking. I saw that when Finney said something Y/n looked like she just seen a ghost or something, like if her heart stopped beating.

I quickly went to get the tickets after the sweet kind lady gave them to me.

"Hey Finney, Y/n, got the snacks yet?!" I said while walking up to them.

"No but if you weren't so blind you could see they we're next in line." Y/n says kinda upset.

"Be nicer, don't forget who bought you your ticket." I say kinda trying to lighten up the mood.

After we bought the snacks we went to go sit down.

Y/n went to go to the restroom before the movie starts. So I took this as a chance to ask Finney about what they were talking about.

"Hey Finney what were you and Y/n talking about while you guys were getting the snacks. She kinda seemed a bit upset."

"She did? Oh I was just trying to ask for advice."

"Advice for what... Finney?!"

-----------
Hey it's Ace, I'm probs gonna be posting a lot this month because winter break is a whole 3 weeks. And Thank you guys so much for all the love, I really appreciate it. So goodbye, I love you guys😘.