White Boy

Y/n POV

It's already been a day since me and Finney made the deal and I'm so worried that Robin, Gwen, or, I don't know someone from school might tell him.

Since everyone knows I like him, even Donna knows. But she's still gonna try and get with him. To be honest I really don't know what's she's trying to do with Finney.

Finney is coming over today because Robin's dumbass needs help with his homework.

And after he's done helping Robin we're all gonna go watch the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie.

I'm so excited to watch that movie I have been wanting to watch that movie since it come out. I literally love horror movies with all my heart, maybe even more than Finney... Just kidding I will always love Finney more.

(Time skips to when Finney comes over)

I hear some nocking on the door so i go and open it and it's Finney.

"Hey Finney, Robin's in his room ready do to the homework, he wants to get it over with already so we can go see Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

"Oh thanks Y/n bye ill see u soon, And remember to get my money already."

"Why would I get my money already u still haven't found out who I like."

"But I will so pay up."

"In your dreams white boy."

"At least I'm not illegal."

"Rude."

"Whatever, see u soon." Finney says while having a devious smile.

"Eww wipe that smile off of your face."

"No never."

(A few hours go by)

Robin and Finney come into my room after they're done doing their homework.

"Get ready Y/n we're already done with the homework and Texas Chainsaw Massacre is gonna start in an hour." Robin says while trying to pull me out of my bed.

"Finney save me." I say with a pleading face.

"No, Finney can't save you get up already."

"Ok fine but get out of my room so I can get ready."

"How long are u gonna take?"

"I don't know Robin, probably about 10 minutes."

"Ok hurry cause me and Finney wanna get their already."

Robin's POV

Me and Finney are waiting in the kitchen for Y/n to get ready.

"So Finney have any idea who Y/n likes?"

"Did Y/n tell you about our deal?"

"Yeah, but u didn't answer my question."

"No I really don't know who she's likes cause you know how she likes to keep things to herself."

"You're so dumb."

"WHAT!? HOW!?"

"You really don't know huh."

"Why would I know she never talks to me about boys, and even if she did I wouldn't want to hear her drool over some weird ugly guy."

"Makes sense."

"I know you know who she likes. Come on Robin help a friend in need."

"I don't know should I?"

"Yes, Yes u should."

"Nope I wilk never betrayed Y/n like that. Looks like you're all alone here Finney."

"Ok fine."

After Finney said that Y/n was already ready, and came out of her room.

-------------------------
Hey so Ik I haven't posted in a while I have been really busy will school, sports, and boy problems iykyk. I will try and post more often if I can and if u have any suggestions for this story I would love to put them in here. Goodbye love u guys.