Crush

Finney's pov

Y/n and Robin were talking but in Spanish, so I didn't know what to say or what they're saying. I really care about their conversion cause they're probably just insulting each other and catching up.

But then I heard my name and Moose's name in the same sentence, so I was kinda wondering what they were talking about.

A few minutes went by, and Robin had to leave cause he had to clean his room, and me and Y/n were there alone.

I've always have had a crush on Y/n, well not always but I started developing feeling for her almost 3 years ago.

I've known Y/n since we were 9, I let Gwen, Robin, and Y/n believe that I have a crush on Donna. I mean there was a time I did had a crush on Donna but that was only for a year, and that was 3 years ago right before I started having feeling for Y/n.

When I first met Y/n I didn't have a crush on her or anything, I mean I did think she was cute, but I was so in love with Donna to even notice Y/n.

But then after a few months after knowing Y/n I started to get to know her better and got feelings for her. I don't think that Y/n likes me back. I think that she liked Bruce, but you know he was grabbed so there's a chance he might be dead.

I would understand if Y/n liked Bruce I mean all the girls had a crush on him and he was great at baseball. Bruce was Y/n's friend, they didn't talk a lot, but they were still good friends.

she was so sad the day she found out that Bruce was grabbed, that's why Y/n got mad when Gwen was saying that they weren't gonna find Bruce they way they wanted to.

I wanted Y/n to be my partner in 1st period, but Donna beat Y/n by a second. I didn't want Donna to be my partner, I wanted Y/n to be my partner because I wanted to spend more time with her and maybe have a chance to, I don't know ask her out.

But I said yes to Donna being my partner cause I didn't wanna be mean since all Donna has done is be nice to me.

Maybe I should wait to ask Y/n out since Bruce just got grabbed 4 days ago and it will be wrong to ask her out 4 days after her crush got grabbed.

Maybe Donna being my partner is a sign to wait a few days or weeks to ask her out.

"Finney... Finney... FINNEY!" Y/n yelled at my face waving her hands in front of my eyes. "Wha- What happened." I spoke. "Are you ok you looked lost in your thoughts, what were you thinking about." Y/n said. "Nothing I was thinking about nothing." I spoke. "Stop lying come on tell me what you were thinking about." Y/n said.

"I was just thinking about the project we have to do for 1st period." I spoke. "Ok yeah whatever but I know you're lying." Y/n said. "I'm not I really was." I spoke. "Okay I believe you, but you got paired with Donna I bet you're so happy." Y/n said teasing me.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "Yeah, and you got paired with Buzz, I feel so bad for you." I spoke.

--------------------------

Hey it's Ace, tbh I think this story is getting pretty good but idk. If you guys have any suggestions to make the story better pls tell bc I would love to add your guys stuff in here so it can be a bit better. I'm trying to upload everyday, bye love u stay safe💗