Pauls sliding slider

King wilhlem slowly wakes up and rubbed his eyes awake, he stepped closer to the window and took a great whiff of the morning breeze. He could smell the poor. He rubbed ever so sensually his air fryer of beans and burned potato salad. He took a large bite of his lobster egg roll, inching it closer and closer to his purple bruised lips from the night before. As he went to take his first chew, he felt a long metal pole. "SOMEONE TRIED TO ASSASSINATE ME!" He screams, lobster egg roll pieces splurting out of his nostrils with every word he yells into the abyss for his servant The Riddle to hear.

The Riddler runs up the stairs with his half eaten banana still in hand "I'm so homosexual" he thinks to himself seeing his first glance at the morning doo, that is King wilhlem. Sarafina jumps into his lap. She purred being ever so caressed by King wilhlem's soft hands. He traced her every joint with his warm fingertips. The Riddle watched, eyes perked watching his every move.

"That should be me 🎶" he sings. They fall into the dining room. "I'm so done with this bull shit" Serafina exclaimed. Serafina with all moose power (it's a Canadian thing) runs out the door into the woods of  Lindburg.