Boats n Hoes

The Riddler pulls Will to the side "Can I speak to you in private for a second" he asked. They made their way behind a big girthy tree. "What is it?" Wilhelm asks. "Do we really want this guy to accompany us? I mean look at him-" the Riddler points to the purple suited man who his now nudging Allans dead corpse with his foot. Will looked at the man with dreamy eyes "oh, yes~" The Riddler riddled (haha get it) in jealousy asked "But what purpose would he even serve us!" The Riddler continues "He has a GUN" Will exclaimed. Preminger jumping into the conversation "And Vodka!" He laughed.

Riddle rolled his eyes, Preminger looked over to Riddle. "You're a servant right?" He asked.
"Well yeah, got fired from Arby's. Now this is a side job along with Starbucks Ba-" Riddle was cut off. "Yeah, yeah that'll do" Preminger threw Allans lifeless corpse at Riddle. "Carry this" The Riddler gagged "But Preminger!" He bickered. "To hide the evidence, duh. And please, call me Minger" he complied. "Sir, you do realize Minger means-" Riddler was cut off once again. "Now come along, I know a place to hide the body. And bring this..."  Minger handed Riddler the Didgeridoo and they were off once again.

They walked through a small path that lead to the edge the ocean, "Ah, perfect" Minger grabbed Allan. Before he could throw, they heard what sounded like a jet ski. They looked over to see a white cat, Serafina, riding king Wilhelms hot pink bedazzled jet ski.
"That's my fucking cat!" Will exclaimed pointing at the ocean. "Is that your jet ski?" Minger asked trying to hold in his laugh. "No~ of course not. I don't like pretty pink things, I'm not like other kings" Will stepped closer to the purple dressed man "I like sage green and... dark purple" he flirtingly tugged on Mingers collar.

The Riddler scoffed jealousy when suddenly he heard a loud thud. Twas Allan, Preminger had done it. Thrown Allan over the rocky cliff they stood upon. "Okay, what are we waiting for let's catch that pussy!" He began running back.

They made their way to the beach tried to find any method to catch up to Serafina other than swimming. Minger turned to a boat "Ah yes~ my yacht. Totally my yacht" he said running towards it. Riddle read the name on the side of the boat "Why does it say Wayne.Corp?" He asked confusingly climbing to the boat. Minger jumper at the sudden question "Uh- that's my last name" he said on the spot, beginning to untie the boat. "You're last name is Wayne.Corp?" The Riddle asked sceptically "Serafina, we're coming for you!" Will yelled into the Abyss.

The Riddle was sure of it, Minger was full of shit.