Anal Blizzard

It had been what felt like hours at sea, when in reality it had only been 40 minutes.
King Wilhelm was long at the bathroom, leaving Minger and Riddle to themselves.
"So how's it like being poor" Minger asked elbows against the railing of the yacht as they looked out in the fog. The Riddler gave him a look that said are you fucking kidding me. And awkward silence filled the air, was almost louder than the waves crashing at the front of the boat.

Suddenly, the boat shook. Almost like something had hit them. Minger fell onto Riddler and blushed. Locking eyes through his clear rimmed glasses. "So-sorry" he said getting off, getting a feeling in his stomach that he had never really felt before.

Then the bathroom door opened, out walked will. Pants still down "Are y'all playing just dance. The boat shook and I missed the toilet bowl!" He exclaimed.
"Ya know, It's rude to talk with your dick and balls out" Riddle looked away. Then, the boat shook once again. "I'll check it out" Minger said making his way to the side of the boat. He leaned over seeing what damage had happened. It was only a two little dents, with a cannon ball just... floating?

"What the fu-" he reached over and grabbed it. "This a beach ball painted black!" He looked down to see another in the water, this one deflated. "Uh, guys. You might wanna see this" Will pointed to a boat to the right of them.
This boat was decked out in skulls, shields and a headless mermaid with huge knockers carved of wood located at the bow of ships. They could see men on such ship, they had on what looked like viking helmets but were wearing some type of swimsuits. You could even make out one wearing a bright yellow banana hammock.

Another boom, this time hitting Will in the face. "Omg, I've been hit" he said bringing his hands to his nose after flying to the other end of the yacht. The blood drenched his hands. "Oh shit!" Riddle got down and crawled to Will.
"Their beach balls!" Minger yelled out. "You'll be fine!" He watched Riddler run to King Wilhelm, feeling jealous, wasn't sure why.
"We've got bigger problems" he said looking over to the boat making its way over to them.
"Sissy bitch!" One of them yells out, they had began to storm the yacht.

Vikings were jumping onto their boat, junk bulging out their swimsuits. Soon the boys were tied up (kinky 😏) and surrounded.
"Ah~ look what we have here. The Burger King himself and his George Washington play thing"
One of them snarled and chuckled. "What about this green fella?" Another giggled cutely, and the room went silent for a moment. That broken when the one asked "What's up with the mask, you can't be that ugly" he slowly pulled it off. The Riddlers almost feminine features caught Mingers attention, his face began to heat up as he examined the unmasked mans angelic face. "Holy shit this guy looks like Paul Dano" one of the vikings said as rest began to laugh loudly, "who are you guys? Why are you in bathing suits?!" Will scarily asked.
The Vikings all looked at each other for a moment "Were on Vacay, duh..." one replied.

"In this weather!?" Riddler chuckled. "My toe fell off last week to the cold, you think a little mist bothers us!" One laughed but suddenly shut up in sync to loud foot steps, they all made way. Out came the biggest Viking know to man, wearing a spider-man speedo. Though it wasn't doing much as one of his testicles was hanging out. "The names... Anal Blizzard" He said in a mysterious tone. Silence filled the air as they processed what he had just said. Then they bursted into laughter, they laughed so hard, they began to tear up. They then shut up when they felt the loud thud of his foot stomp the wooden tiles of the ship.

"Anal. Fritter Blizzard, the most horrific Viking of these seas" he went on. "As in your face?" Riddle asked holding his laugh. "Now you grimy little virgins, tell what you're doing in my seas" he asked leaning his face closer to them, frozen yogurt still buried deep in his face pubes. "We're here looking for a white cat, you seen her?" Riddle asked. "She has my viagra!" Will angrily crossed his arms.

"Serafina? Yeah we seen her, she's fucking awesome!" One of them said making a Rock-On! Hand gesture. "You know er?" The leader asked backing up. "Yes! She's my cat!" Will exclaimed. "Let em' go" the leader ordered and soon enough their ropes had been cut.

"You're coming with us"