Queef, the 4th Jonas Brother

Their adventure had began, they made their way through the forests of Lindburg. They suddenly heard a melody playing through the Forrest. It sounded like it was coming from an abandoned shed in the distance, a perfect place to stay the night.

Wilhelm could sense the poor radiating off the shed. It was one of his abilities, hence how he found the riddle loving orphan.

They slowly opened the door and heard it creak as the light hit the indoors, revealing a little man holding a Diggeridoo. It smelled like a rotting corpse in the establishment, the walls were covered in old Jonas brothers merch. Their faces ripped and smeared in a red substance.

"It smells like caca wee wizz in here!" King Wilhelm exclaimed. The riddler nudged him with his elbow pointing at the crusty man in the center of the room. A weird constipated noise came from the man, as he hadn't met eyes with them yet. Just looked down at the dirty cement floor shaking.

"Uh, sir?..." the Riddler came closer. The man looking up with unnaturally icy blue eyes. His disheveled dark hair slightly covering them. "Wha you doin in me shed!" He suddenly screamed. The boys flinched, king Wilhelm jumping in the riddlers arms in fear. "We mean you no harm, what is your name?" The riddle asked putting king down. "The names Allan, Allan Jonas" he scratches around the ground a bit. "Who?" King Wilhelm asked "You know, the fourth Jonas brother? Do you not remember me. They kicked me out of their stupid band because of my "inconvenient instrument" guess people don't appreciate the Didgeridoo anymore" he said standing up didgeridoo in hand. "Well, I bet you're not bad. How bout you play for us!" The riddler said curious.

He proceeded to make their eardrums bleed. The riddler stopped him asking "I can't believe they wouldn't take you!" The riddler assured him, lying through his teeth. "I wanted to play  an instrument that resonated with me, and I'm a flat earther"  he explained putting the didgeridoo down. The riddler rolled his eyes knowing the earth was shaped like The Bat signal.

"Tip?" The man said mysteriously. "What?..." King Wilhelm asked. "I played for you, now gimme the tip" he explained slowly looking up at the boys. "Ay, woah I'm not that kinda guy!" King Wilhelm backed up, hands up and eyes open. "No my king, he means tip as in money you dumbass!" He explained to Wilhelm. "Oh, that tip. Sure." He said daintily throwing pennies at him. "3 dollars? Didn't he say you were a king?" The man held the money in hand. "Oh, yeah. Sorry bout that" he said bending over grabbing a nickel from between his toes. "You greedy..." the man mumbled to himself. "What?..." they both asked backing up.
"YOU GREEDY SONS OF BITCHES" he began running after them.

King Wilhelm, with only one sock, ran out into the woods following behind riddler. They ran through the trees but he only caught up. The riddler searched his pockets relentlessly trying to find something to throw at the man Mario Cart style. King Wilhelm looked back, seeing the man getting hit by everything the riddler could find in his pockets from empty lipstick tubes to anvils. And finally, his flask. The exact one he used to burn the castle. Suddenly it was a bullet that hit the man in the head with a loud boom. "I didn't know you owned a gun!?" King Wilhelm looked back to The Riddle only they weren't alone. In front of them, a tall fancy man with white Dyson Airwrap curl George Washington style hair was holding a rifle.