𝓞h? Oh.

{ 020. }

••••

Y/N POV;
𝓘t officially has now been an entire month since Griffin Stagg went missing.

Despite being missing for so long, I still have hope. Hope that he's alive and well.

It was Friday! The School bell, almost ringing.

Robin and I have our last class, together.

The bell rang.

Sighing in relief, both Robin and I walk out of the classroom together.

"Finally, class is over...." Robin sighs in relief, putting both his arms behind his neck.

"Ya. Have any plans, for after School?" I ask, hugging my books.

"No, not really. How bout' you?" I nod.

"Ya, I do. I have to watch over Donna today since Finn is going to Donna's, to finish up their project." I explain.

"Wow, there's still not done with that?" Robin laughs, causing me to snicker.

"Yaa. Well, I'm heading off now." I say, waving goodbye.

"Alright. Bye, Y/N!" Robin yells, making me laugh.

"BYEE!"

••••

Gwen and I were sitting on the living room floor. I, watching Gwen while she played with her toy dolls.

Gwen had a girl doll on one arm, and a boy in the other.

Gwen was making the girl doll fight the boy. Making me curious to what she was playing.

"What're you playing, Gwenny?" I ask, smiling nicely.

"The princess is trying to escape from the evil prince, who took her from her family. Keeping her hostage in his palace. The princess escapes, fighting the evil prince in the end. In the end, living a happily ever after." Gwen explains, smiling warmly.

I nod, continuing to watch Gwenny play.

The princess managed to escape the palace, trying to escape from the prince who was chasing after her.

But the evil prince managed to get ahold of the princess, tackling her down.

The princess, grabbing the plastic rock, hitting the prince in the face. Managing to get free.

"Whenever you're in situation like this Y/N, you have to get whatever you have in your surroundings, and use it as self-defense." Gwen comments.

Confused by her random advice, I nod.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a nap now." Gwen yawns, walking away. Leaving me on my own.

'I'll keep that advice in mind, then!' I think to myself.

••••