Blueberrysuger/part2

Earlier that day...

"Ayo shorty! Pass it!"

Chester waved his hands in the glistening sun and jumped from side to side. Savio bounced the ball in front of him and assessed his surroundings. His teammate, Chester, was surrounded by two other dudes that weren't his teammates: Dede and Jade. His other teammate, Mac, was busy guarding Rashad.

Savio shook his head at the obvious and faked a pass before booking it to the side of Chester's commotion and to the hoop. Chester automatically made it his priority to battle with the Peppermint Boys to defend, though he had to be less aggressive than they were to him or else he'd accidentally kill them. This didn't work for Mac however, as a push to the side and Rashad was also booking it to their hoop.

"Run boy, run!" Dede hollered. Some girls were cheering audibly for the fast Rashad, catching up to Savio. Ironically the motivation was working for Savio as well as he was cheered on by a couple fans on the side. He wasn't going to risk a three pointer, as they needed just a point to win anyways, so he went for a dangerous slam dunk.

"Let's go, Savio!" Rashad chanted with a hint of sarcasm. He chuckled to himself, but it was short-lived as Savio was about to hop up. The two jumped at the hoop and bumped into each other, but no distraction could stop Savio from scoring a smooth slam dunk; and without cracking a thing in his body. Presumably.

A group of girls instantly fired up in an argument to each other, money and empty hands being pushed into each other's chest. They eyed Savio and Rashad, but neither of the two paid the girls any attention, rather temporarily on the reaction of their teammates. Chester punched the air and howled in rushing masculine adrenaline.

"Woooo! Fuck out my face scraggly! That's wassup!" Mac smacked his lips together and grabbed a bottle. "Man, we wouldn't of won if the ball was actually passed to you, shut the fuck up."

As his former teammates and viewers bantered about the game, Savio bounced the ball to a safe spot and put it down. He began checking himself for any possible cracks when Rashad came up behind him and nudged his shoulder.

"Ayo, good game. You're not hurt, are you?"

Savio turned around with his shirt halfway up. He gasped and put a hand out for a handshake, which turned into a side hug. "Yeah I'm good, thanks man. Good game." He responded with a smile. Rashad smiled back and released Savio from his hug.

Savio processed that Rashad was still beside him now doing what he was doing along with packing up his things. A smirk crawled on his face as he side eyed him. He took a minute to think before turning his head sideways to Rashad.

"Are you okay, big boy? Them other basketballs in your shorts have been bouncing all day."

Rashad chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, they stay bouncing for you. Gotta work hard for my homeboy."

"You ain't gotta work any harder for me, god damn...you get me hard." Savio said with a squint and a lip bite. It got another chuckle out of Rashad, and of course, a continuation to the gay game.

"Doubt, you look like a soft cookie. Bet that ass soft too."

"And you act like a hard muffin," Savio shot back, reaching for Rashad's shoulders, "you need a massage to soften up a little, big guy?"

"I'm already soft."

"Not for long."

Before Savio could drag his finger down Rashad's chest, he pushed Savio away and snickered, covering what hasn't been covered by his hair on his face. "You play too fucking much..."

Savio laughed, even though he stumbled into the bench and knocked his ball over. It went behind the bench; nothing like an arm's reach of sitting down couldn't reach, though nevertheless Rashad noticed and went for it.

"My fault, I got it."

That's where Savio was exposed to something familiar: dark blue, blue, baby blue, white, blue-green, turquoise. Rashad's underwear revealed itself as his body reached over to the ball. It could have been a color choice to match his outfit, but it was a very specific combination of colors to wear compared to everything else. Plus, if Savio could recall after endless and helpless staring, not one person has seen his underwear except him.

And he was the only person, at least directly, to see his underwear, as Rashad pulled his pants up after putting the ball back in its place. Rashad locked eyes with Savio and immediately smiled. Savio seemed to have immediately shut off his foolishness and became as humble as ever, but yet he couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank...you...aaaaight man, I'll see you later." Savio began, slowly holding his hand out. Rashad nodded and clasped his hand with his for a closing handshake.

"You just might. You wanna come over to my place later? We can trip and chill."

Habitually, wthout a second thought Savio answered, "Yeah I fuck with that. I ain't got nothing important to do later really."

They had another bro hug and snapped their fingers. "Solid, see you later for real then." Rashad smiled at Savio before bending over the bench to gather his stuff. Even though they said their goodbyes, Savio still stood there like he was paralyzed. Rashad's underwear revealed itself again as he collected his things.

He had thought to himself, glancing over Rashad, before getting his stuff as well. "Aye, you need a ride anywhere? I need to go, like, straight home, but if you wanna get dropped off at a store or anything, I can do that."

Rashad, with his hands on his book bag straps, faced Savio in glee. He pulled up his pants again and nodded. "I was gonna go straight home too, but I do need to stop by the drug store. I can walk from there. I appreciate it bruh."

Before he could see his face, Rashad quickly walked off in a general direction. Savio followed after, letting out a sigh. But it wasn't negative, rather enlightening. Rashad did glance back for a moment to make sure he was coming and kept walking, only slower.