Blueberrysugar/part 4 (lemon/anguish)

Gasps, curses and groans slipped out of Rashad's mouth. He couldn't grasp on a single word, nor could he keep his hands on the bed. Savio took initiative to hold them down more as he was in position and covered him like frosting. He paired his lips with Rashad's to smother him with kisses while he pushed himself in.

Rashad let out one single groan after departing from the kiss and looked up at Savio with big, blue glossy eyes that look like they'd pop at the right thrust.

"I told you I'm big. I'm in."

Savio waited for a response. None. Or at least a verbal wordy one. He simply smiled looking down at Rashad. He was waiting for it. His legs were already wrapped around Savio's defined back.

"Mmmmm..."

Savio decided not to say another word and rested in Rashad's neck. His hips rocked back and forth, in and out, pushing his nighttime lover with him. Rashad was already clinging onto Savio, seemingly to scratch his back. Although in possible pain, it appeared to Savio that he wasn't going to let go for a while.

"Mmmm..."

Savio had awoken to something oddly cold on his head. It could have been the atmosphere, or a pillow, or Rashad's hand, but it felt strangely circular. It wasn't bothering him that bad, but he wanted to go back to sleep. If anything it was a plus, his head pulsated like a bubbling muffin in the oven.

Though he didn't mind the cold, he did mind other senses. There was slight shuffling followed by some shaky breathing. Pausing a sleepy breath of his own, Savio could hear sniffling as well. Whatever was on his forehead was starting to shake a little as well.

As he came to his senses, he didn't even realize he was being sat on. Savio whipped his eyes open and sat up—only to be met by both Rashad and a gun. By sitting up, he pressed the tool into his forehead, which he was sure had to have left a little indent. It may turn into a straight hole soon with the way Rashad was softly crying.

"You aren't going anywhere just yet," he began with a cold but sad tone, "I need to set some things straight." He leaned a bit closer to Savio's face with a sniff. "Do you remember what we did last night?"

Savio didn't move his head at all, but he let his eyes take a trip around the world. Rashad had different clothes on—remarkably different clothes—and Savio came to realize he himself had nothing on. They were also still in Rashad's room. A stimulant, drug smell along with presumably bodily smells became prominent too. With widened eyes Savio had realized what they did and looked up at Rashad.

"Yeah...I do...we messed around." He plainly stated.

"We messed around and you fucked me. Like there was no fucking tomorrow. You are the first person to do that."

Rashad was one of those people that you couldn't tell whether they've calmed down or something worse is coming. Savio didn't know how to react besides being frightened, as he did have a gun to his head. He wondered why Rashad would tell him such derogatory details directly, but he would of probably remembered anyway being that he was still naked. Right now, it wasn't any good that he had just woken up.

"Rashad, I..."

After an aggressive exhale, Rashad continued. "We can continue this, but we keep this on the down low. Nothing should be said to anybody about last night, or I'm blowing your fucking crumbs out. Do you understand?"

Savio couldn't get a word out of his mouth despite how many words he had to say. Rashad sounded like he hesitated to say anything else either, but still did to keep Savio's attention. And to answer his question.

"Do you fucking hear me?!"

"Yes, yes!"

The gun clicked twice. "Good."