Story 1 mushytops (fluffy!!!!)

"Ricky hurry up, I need to pee!" Mackenzie whined at the door. She had a small smirk on her face, so it was unsure if she was serious. Not like Ricky could see her face anyways.

"Hold on! What the fuck are you gonna pee out? Vegetable oil?"

Mackenzie laughed, lowering her head to attempt peaking through the keyhole. "Isn't that what you pee out as well?" Her response got a retaliated sigh and slightly more aggressive movements than whatever was going on behind the door. Though, it wasn't out of anger.

"No, cause I need it. You should pee on me."

Now Mackenzie was the one that retaliated for a moment. She squirmed in uncertain disgust and wiggled her hands. "Ricky!"

Ricky had finally come out of the bathroom, all in truth just opening the door and leaning against the frame. He was only in his underwear, one hand in them and the other supporting himself. With a head tilt, he further emphasize the vibe he had going on.

"Did I stutter?~"

"...no..." Mackenzie replied, staring in places her mind wandered to. Ricky was tall and skinny, and although his legs looked honestly funny, this man was still sexy to Mackenzie. He was dripping with some sort of liquid that ran down his chest and face. "What were you doing?" Mackenzie asked "i was taking a shower Kenzie"
"Oh....can use the bathroom now?"
"Yes...yes you can"