Blueberrysuger/bonus

In the future...

Savio stood in the kitchen grounds near the stove with a blank face. Underlying was a feeling of euphoria as he ate what tasted like the best dessert he had ever made by himself. Although the sibling of a great baker, he isn't very good at it, and therefore likes to watch Silaya do it. Sometimes Liam comes in and helps him when he catches him baking. Nevertheless, all that watching and helping had finally paid off.

And hopefully he could do it again, as just as he finished the last bite, Rashad came storming into the kitchen. He plopped onto one of the many chairs surrounding the kitchen island and crossed his arms with a huff. As an addition, there was a second or two before he spun around in the opposite direction of Savio and slouched over more.

It took every ounce of Savio to not state the obvious and be annoying; Rashad becomes scary when he's pushed beyond his humble limit. Instead, Savio was feeling some other type of provoking method if Rashad was up to it.

"Rashad, what's wrong?"

A small sigh was given as a response. Savio was relieved to not be frightened for his life again. He kept his eyes on him and took a piece of his creation out of its container, putting it on a plate. A smile crept its way on Savio's face as he made his way over to Rashad and set it down.

"Here, I just made this. A cinna-bun for my muffin man." He placed a kiss on Rashad's cheek and backed off. That seemed to break his angry script, as a helpless chuckle released from him. While Savio made it back over to his spot to clean up, Rashad turned back around and looked down at what he was given. He gasped in glee to himself seeing that there was frosting on the cinnamon roll.

An unseen smile was eventually returned momentarily as Rashad looked back up. "Thanks babe," he said softly, picking up his gift. He was shortly startled, as he had done to Savio not too long ago, to find out that Savio heard him and responded, "No problem, I thought you would want some. If you don't wanna talk about it you don't have to, but...what's making you upset?"

Rashad sighed again and eyed Savio's backside, watching him clean. "Usually I ignore this stuff, but Chester was being a bit too homophobic over a basketball game. If he was queer I can understand, but all I'm saying is he needs to watch his audience."

Savio nodded in agreement. "That old man will spit anything out his mouth. He's lucky Vince wasn't there, he'd probably beat the shit out of him. You know his brother is gay, right? Vince?"

"Oh for real?"

"Yeah, he's Timothy's best friend and boyfriend...the both of them would probably put that scrag in his place..."

There was a moment of silence. Savio finally finished cleaning up and rested against the counter with his arms supporting him. Facing Rashad, he eyed him before tilting his head. "You still mad babe?"

"Can't help it. I'm heated."

Savio nodded. Knowing what he had to do—or really wanted to do since he was thinking about it so often—he caressed the white frosting and bit his lip. "Rashad..."

Rashad looked up as he was aggressively chewing on his dessert. Savio couldn't see it, but he lifted his eyebrows in acknowledgement.

"You wanna walk it out? Or fight it out? Maybe...fuck it out?" He asked seductively, putting his hands in his pants. "I don't want you to be mad all day. I'll even be on the receiving end..." He said as he turned around and bent over.

"I thought you didn't like to bottom?" Rashad plainly said. Savio shook his head. "Not when it's you. Plus, I know you've always wanted to play around with me."

Savio waved his behind side to side giving Rashad an invitation. It took a moment, but without another word Rashad quickly got up and made his way inside the kitchen zone. Savio grinned and turned around to meet Rashad, but Rashad had other plans.

"Aht, turn your ass back around. You gave an angry man liberty, and I'ma fucking use it."

And just like that, Savio slowly turned back around. He released some giggles when Rashad helped him turn around and put him where he wanted to be. A sigh of relief came out of the both of them when they felt their lower parts grind up against each other. Savio was already being pressed into the counter, but it didn't matter much anyways.

Rashad hastily dragged his hands into Savio's pants and glided them to the front. He used his other hand to grab his waist and push against him. It got a moan out of him and a smile out of Rashad. "You tryna do it in the kitchen?" Rashad whispered, groping on Savio.

He nodded with a whiny hum. "Yeah...just be quick and quiet though..."

Apparently that wasn't enough of an answer, as unexpectedly Rashad put a hand around his throat. Savio was forced to lean backward and meet Rashad's face. He was still being toyed with in the front which was making him weak in the knees.

"But you like the thought of people seeing you, right?" Rashad teased in Savio's ear. "That's why you wanna get fucked in the kitchen. I will pound you like fucking meat, don't play with me."

"Do it already then." Savio smirked with a gasp followed right after. He knew what he told himself earlier and he still did it. But it was a good instance this time. Rashad snickered and roughly tugged at his pants. "If you say so. You try to be quiet then."

With some scenery missing since I don't have the time to write it right now, Savio was holding back moans as his body rocked back and forth. He felt his dick throbbing against the counter he was being pressed against with every thrust inside him. His face melted in pleasure, trying to look back at Rashad. Instead, he got his mouth covered and his ass completely full of Rashad.

"I fucking love this ass...so fat and doughy...too bad your ass can't stay quiet unlike you, right?"

Savio furrowed his eyebrows in response, though he wasn't actually mad at the statement. He propped himself up and rolled his eyes back as his pleasure spot was hit, releasing a series of moans out of him.