Blueberrysugar/part 3(lime)

"I fucking hate myself..." Savio mumbled with a self-deprecating laugh. He rubbed his face and took a deep breath before hopping out of his car.

Getting here wasn't the problem for Savio, but rather coming here. It was a very nice community, or neighborhood, or whatever else more of this place was, but he looked a little bit suspect out of everyone. But that was normal in any residential area.

"Maybe a smoke trip is needed. I'm trippin' for real."

Savio walked up the steps and to the door stuffing his phone and keys into his pockets. He didn't even need to knock as the door had already opened. There stood Rashad in a white tee shirt and the same underwear he wore this afternoon. And that was all he wore. Very appealing to the community.

Duh, he's gonna have the same underwear on, Savio thought, but now I can see it fully. Liam and Silaya were right. It matches the flag straight on when I looked it up.

"Wassup." Rashad greeted raspily and slowly, opening the door more. Savio awkwardly showed teeth as an attempt to hide his mildly confused manner. "Nun' bro, just strained. I need some strains in me before I go to sleep tonight."

The two exchanged light laughs. There was a slight pause before Rashad stepped out of the way. "Still wanna come in? You don't necessarily have to if you tired."

Rashad was giving off the appearance of a prince holding out his hand for a princess, only his hands were behind his back. If it wasn't evident, this was it. Savio was a bit anxious, but he still declared it as overthinking. And so, Savio smirked and pointed back at his car while he stepped in.

"The worst I can do is pass out at your place and have to rush back in the morning only to get smacked by my sister. I'll be straight."

"Aight, just looking out for you bruh..." Rashad said with a hidden smile.

And that was the last knowledgeable words either of them said. As Rashad prepared some stimulants, Savio hopped on his PS5 and picked a game. They chatted for a while about their friendships and what's been going on, stats and stories about games and news today, and somehow made it to the classic weather. Eventually they started playing and snacked on stimulants as they battled each other.

It got dark pretty quickly. Maybe it was because it was already evening, but time does go by when fun is involved. Music was booming in the background as the two had moved to Rashad's room and smoked up the place. The door was closed and locked with a towel under it to keep most of the smoke enclosed.

"These bitches love Sosa..." Savio muttered out his mouth with an airy laugh. He sat on the edge of Rashad's bed with darkened eyes and a slightly melted face. Smoke, followed by a mixture of his scent and the stimulant, released from his mouth and joined the preexisting cloud of smoke.

Rashad stood beside his stereo bumping to the music. He sniffed the air and sighed, softly stroking his breaded hair. It was the best moment for anyone made out of some type of bread to be heated up, as their natural scent was released and generally made the area smell good. Some people flamed them for "stinking" the place up, while most people enjoyed it and only joked about it.

He was about to say something when Savio spoke out pointing at his bottom half, interrupting him. "I like your underwear bro. You're sexy, for real."

Rashad chuckled and bit his lip. "Thank you...I think you're sexy as well."

"I know," Savio said, flexing his arms, "we're blue eyed men. Blue eyed men are automatically sexy. Ion' know though, I could be just biased."

"Hmm, I don't think you're biased...I think you're right..."