Namek Saga: #1

Goku had woken up from his slumber as he heard someone speaking and it was Wanda helping Gohan with his abilities.

Goku walked behind her and kissed her cheek as she smiled. Even passing Gohan as he patted his head.

Gohan smiled and regained his focus. Goku sat down as he received his coffee and drank it and just enjoyed his family being together again.

(Out in Space)

A planet called Namek was living in peace as Nail had watched many of the villagers grow their crops as he smiled. However something got his attention. A voice calling to him.

??? - Nail. Come to me, at once. It's urgent, my son.

Instantly he flew at fast speeds as he went towards the voice. Reaching his destination, he saw a large home as he entered.

Nail - Grand Elder Guru.

He kneeled and close his head as the Grand Elder raised his hand for him to be at ease.

Nail - What seems to be the problem Guru?

Guru - I feel a great evil coming our way. I want you to gather our greatest warriors and take the Dragon Balls to a safer location. I'm trustion you, my son.

Nail - I won't fail you, Master Guru.

He ran out the house and flew towards any village with warrior clan Namekians.

Guru on the other hand had sent a message to a friend he hasn't spoken in a while.

Guru - King Kai. It has been a long time old friend.

King Kai - Guru. It's good to hear from you. How can I assist you today?

Guru - I feel a great evil coming towards our planet, I normally wouldn't ask this but we will need help. I'm afraid that my own people won't be enough.

King Kai - Don't you worry Guru, I have a group of the Galaxy's strongest warriors. I'll be sure to inform them of the danger.

Guru - Thank you. I'm forever in your debt.

King Kai smiled as he focused on the direction of Earth as he looked on to see a home where the Prince of Saiyan: Vegeta was currently training with Broly.

Vegeta flipped back as Broly got behind him as both their legs clashed causing a small tremor.

Broly - You're sloppy.