Peace

"Hey guys, Goku here. So I see you guys have wanted this so we have finally made it. Now this story is gonna be more involved with my family and friends who aren't really with Marvel other than Wanda. Now I'll show up from time to time but without anything more to say. Let's begin this story."

"I hope you read the previous chapter.

It has been over 7 years since The Great Battle against Thanos and King Cold. Heroes have evolved and our heroes were currently relaxing on a peaceful day on Earth.

A simple but slightly big cabin was shown as a woman with reddish brown hair walked out. Son Wanda Maximoff.

Wanda - Boys dinner is ready!......Boys?!

She looked around and then heard a noise as she turned around to see a bush move around and she spotted a sniper.

Quickly jumping back, she dodged a bullet as she ran to the house and closed the door. She looked around and went behind the counter.

??? - Target is inside the house, repeat Target is inside the house.

??? - Aye.

Both soldiers kicked the door open as they pointed their guns around but one spoke up.

??? - Uh...dad?

??? - Yeah son?

??? - Look.

He looked at the counters directions and his eyes widen as he saw Wanda holding a massive machine gun.

Wanda - We meet again Son Goku, Gohan.

Gohan - Dad...that's a-

Goku - An Elite Titan CS-50...I know.

Gohan - Run?

Goku - Run!

Both ran at full speed as they dodged as many bullets as they could

Both ran at full speed as they dodged as many bullets as they could. Some hit them with Wanda using her powers to change her appearance as Goku grabbed his pistol and shot back.

Goku - Private, don't let up. Go ahead I'll catch up!

However before he could move his body was then wrapped with a red mist and he was lifted from the ground.

Gohan - Dad!

Goku - Gohan!

He tried to reach for his son but instantly he was taken far away as Goku flew towards his son however he noticed more bullets. Dodging them quickly however he noticed something from the ground coming towards him at great speeds as he barely dodged.

Goku - She's using those already

Goku - She's using those already. She must be desperate.

He used his instant transmission and located Gohan's energy instantly appearing near his son.

Goku - Gohan, are you okay?

Gohan nodded as he looked behind him and saw a Wanda wearing a dark red suit as she placed her crown on her head.

Wanda - Hello darling~

Goku - How dare you take my Private. But I'll cut you a deal. I'll let you go easy and I won't have my commander take a shot from-

Wanda - Below as he's hiding from the apple tree down there. I know.

A figure appeared behind Goku as he watched it was Broly and he was in a dark red aura.

Broly - Hail the Scarlet Witch.

Goku - You witch.

Wanda - Thank you, plus my baby loves his mother. As she made his favorite.

A bowl floated towards Gohan and his mouth watered.

Goku - How low are you? Bribing my son with food.

Wanda - Not just any food. His favorite.

Gohan - Mac and Cheese with Bacon bits and potato slices.

Wanda - Just like how my baby likes it.

Goku knew he had lost as he dropped his pistol and raised his arms.

Wanda smiled as she flew towards Goku and kissed his cheek. He knew he lost as Gohan started to eat and he looked at his dad.

Gohan - Sorry chief. We lost.

Goku - I know private. Enjoy your dinner.

Gohan - Enjoy your bath.

Goku - My what?

He pointed up as he looked up to see a massive water balloon held right on top of him as his face looked more like if he was saying "-_-"

Wanda snapped her fingers and all the water dropped on Goku who floated there and took it.

Wanda - A mother always wins.

(10 mins after)

Wanda and Gohan were eating as Goku walked in the house still soaked as you could hear the squish of the carpet and both were doing their best to not laugh.

Raditz then bursted from the door with a machine gun but he saw them eating and he pouted.

Raditz - I'm late again!

Gohan - It's fine Uncle Raditz. Come eat with us.

He dropped his gun and sat down with Broly walking in and doing the same.

Wanda handed him a wipe as he wiped off the makeup from his eyes. Goku then walked out all dry as he ate with his family but he looked at the camera?

"So...your probably wondering what's going on? I'll explain. Five months ago Gohan wanted a nerf gun and so me and him made a plan to prank Wanda. Obviously it worked but she adapted way to quickly. Then it has become a mission to defeat the Scarlet Witch but she's unstoppable but one day. I'll win and my son will call me the King of "Nerf Mission"

"A great way to start this story huh? Oh you wanna know what's the next threat. Shit I don't know but I hope it's not too soon. I love to spend time with my family hopefully we continue to enjoy this peace. Now go and enjoy yours. This chapter is slightly short but fun."

He looked at the board as it was marked saying "Mom: 12 - Dad: 0.

Goku - I'll win one day.