•Escaping•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry looked at Y/N.
There was no emotion in his eyes.
He was just an angry mess.

Y/N: I'm sorry, but I can't let her insult my parents. Just who does that old hag think she is?!
He shouted.

Harry sighed.
Harry: I know, Y/N, I'm angry too. I can't blame you for what you did, but have you realized that you just practiced underage magic in front of Muggles? You might get expelled, since you already received a warning, last year.
He said.

At those words, realization spread all over Y/N's face, and his anger slowly faded away.

Y/N: What do we do now?
He asked nervously.

Harry just shrugged.
Harry: I don't really know. But we won't stay here any longer. We can go to Diagon Alley.
He said.

Y/N: I put you in trouble again...
He said, scolding himself.

Harry put a hand in his shoulder, smiling reassungly at him.
Harry: No matter what you will do. I will always be by your side, so don't worry. If they want you, then they have to get me first.
He said.

Y/N gave him a thankful smile, as they both grabbed their trunks, their pets' cages, their Wands, and headed downstairs.

In that exact moment, Vernon ran towards them, angry as hell.

He grabbed Y/N by the collar, pulling him forwards, their faces now only a few inches apart.

Vernon: BRING HER BACK HERE NOW!
He shouted, his saliva flying everywhere.

But Harry had enough.

He smacked his hand away, Freeing Y/N, and pointing his wand towards Vernon, making him go pale.

He smiled nervously.
Vernon: Y-You can't do magic, or they'll expel you!
He said.

Harry: How about we try our luck, then?
He said.

Vernon eyed the wand, as it was just a few inches apart from his heart.

Vernon: Y-You can't leave, you have nowhere to go!
He said, smirking triumphantly.

Harry: Do you really think I care?
He said angrily.

Y/N looked at him.
Y/N: Better living under a goddamn bridge, than being stuck in here with you.
He spat venomously, as he and Harry left.

They walked away from the house as fast as they could, and then, after being sure they had put quite some distance between themselves and Privet Drive, they finally sat on the ground, breathing heavily.

They looked at each other for a few instants, before looking away.

The cold air penetrated their skins like sharp knives.

None of them had brought a jacket, being busy running away.

Harry looked at Y/N, and saw him shivering because of the cold.

He pulled him closer, as Y/N gave him a thankful smile, before resting his head on Harry's shoulder.

Then, just in front of them, they saw a pair of big glowing eyes.
They got up, and headed towards them, trying to discover what kind of creature it was.

They looked at it.
It looked like a very big black dog.

But then, they both fell on the ground.

Y/N: Damn, that hurt.
He said, examining his now bleeding palms.

They both looked up, and there, to their surprise, they could see a gigantic purple bus. On its side, Harry spotted the words 'Knight Bus'.

Y/N conjured some bandages, and wrapped his hands with them, before helping Harry get up.

They saw a boy get down from the bus.
He was very tall and slim, and had pimples scattered all over his face.
He was wearing some kind of uniform.

Stan: Hi, my name is Stan Shunpike-
He was about to say, but suddenly stopped, after realizing that the twins weren't paying attention to him.

They were staring blankly in front of themselves, where the dog was just a few seconds ago.

It was gone.

Stan: What are you doing?
He asked.

Stan: What are you doing?He asked

They looked at him in surprise.

Harry&Y/N: Nothing.
They both said.

Stan: Then what are you waiting for? Get in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
675 words.