•Gryffindor Vs Hufflepuff•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone headed to the Quidditch Pitch. Ron, Hermione and Y/N were about to go out, when Y/N pulled his wand out.

Ron looked at him in confusion.
Ron: What are you doing, Y/N?
He asked.

Y/N: Impervius!
He said, pointing his wand to his own clothes.

Hermione: There was no need.
She said flatly.

Y/N: It's raining out there, and I'm too lazy to hold an umbrella.
He said, shrugging, as they got outside.

They sat on the stands, as the match began. Y/N had his eyes glued on Harry, just to make sure nothing bad would happen.

It all went smoothly at first.
However, things started to go downhill when everything went cold.

Y/N started to breathe heavily, his body still remembering that feeling of dread he had experienced on the train.

Everyone seemed confused.
That until they all saw them.

There were a bunch of Dementors sliding towards the pitch.

Some of them went after the people on the stands, some went after the players, while some others went after Harry.

After some minutes of struggle, Y/N saw him fall off his broom.
Y/N: Crap!
He thought, as he raised his arm as quickly as he could.

Y/N: Arresto Momentum!
He shouted, as Harry stopped a few inches from the ground, before gently falling on the grass.

Y/N rushed towards his brother. In the exact moment he stepped in the grass, he was overwhelmed by a strong feeling of sadness and dread, as very negative thoughts invaded his mind.

Then, he heard that woman scream again, louder than ever, making him feel dizzy.

Woman: Not them! Please! Kill me, but not Harry and Y/N!
She kept yelling on a loop.

Y/N gritted his teeth, ignoring her, as he kept walking towards Harry, who was now unconscious.

He bent over him.

That's when the Dementors charged at him.
He glared at them.
Y/N: You just don't know when to mind your own business and leave people alone, do you?! He angrily thought.

He waited for them to get near enough, and then he punched one of them.

He could barely stand, but still stood protectively in front of Harry.

Y/N: Don't you dare get near him, you Soulless Bitches!
He shouted, as his eyelids became heavier.

And then, everything around him turned black and became silent, as he fell on the ground, next to Harry.

When he opened his eyes, he was in the Hospital Wing.

Harry was there too, and he was awake, but he had a blank expression all over his face.

It took Y/N a few seconds to figure out why.

On his bed, there were broken wood pieces. What was left of his Nimbus 2000.

Y/N looked at him.
Y/N: Hey, are you ok?
He asked uncertainly.

Harry just nodded.
Harry then looked at him.
Harry: And you?
He asked.

Y/N sighed.
Y/N: I feel like shit.
He muttered, making Harry laugh.

They looked at each other.
Y/N: Harry, we can't go on like this. We have to find a way to counter Dementors. Punching them is useless.
He said.

Harry blinked a few times.
Harry: You punched one of them?
He asked.

Y/N nodded.
Y/N: It just didn't work. It got them angrier.
He said.

Harry: Just... Why?
He said, amused.

Y/N shrugged.
Y/N: I just felt the urge to do that. Not that it felt particularly satisfacting or else. But I'm sure that what made them that angry was the fact that I might have called them Soulless Bitches.
He muttered darkly, as Harry laughed, with Y/N laughing even harder.

Y/N: This afternoon I'll go and talk to Lupin. He might teach us how to counter them.
He said.

Harry nodded.
Harry: Yeah, on the train he cast that silver thing and chased them away. He must know how to counter Dementors.
He said.

Y/N: That silver thing is called Patronus or something. I asked Flitwick about it some time ago, and then did some research in the library, but I found very little information about it. Not enough to practice and learn it anyway.
He said.

Harry looked at him.
Harry: So... What did you find?
He asked.

Y/N: Apparently it's the only known way to counter a Dementor. But from what I read, it's advanced magic and it's very difficult.
He said.

Harry: That's why we'll need Lupin's help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
761 words.