•At The Leaky Cauldron•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan helped them get their trunks on the bus. Y/N looked around amazed.

It wasn't like a normal bus at all. There were any seats, but there were lots of beds, and chandeliers on the ceiling.

The twins followed Stan to the Driver's Cabin and paid for their tickets, before sitting down on one of the beds.

Stan looked at them.
Stan: What were your names again?
He asked.

Harry: We've never told you our names.
He said flatly.

Stan: So? What's your name?
He asked.

Harry and Y/N looked at each other.
Harry: Neville Longbottom.
He said.

Y/N: Seamus Finnigan.
He said, both of them obviously lying.

If the ministry was after them, they just couldn't risk using their real names.

Stan looked at them, smiling.
Stan: Where are you going to?
He asked.

Harry&Y/N: Diagon Alley.
They both said, as Y/N tried to cover his scar with a strand of hair, with Harry doing the same.

They just sat there, in silence, as the bus kept rushing between the cars.

Stan was reading a copy of the Daily Prophet, when Harry spoke.

Harry: Who's Sirius Black?
He asked, as he pointed his finger at a photo of a very slim man, with long hair falling on his shoulders, and an empty gaze.
Just looking at him gave Y/N the chills.

Stan: You really don't know?
He asked, astonished.
Harry and Y/N shook their heads in denial.

Stan: He's an assassin. Some say he was You-Know-Who's most devoted Servant. They're after him, since he escaped from Azkaban. He's the first one who menaged to escape.
He said.

Y/N: Voldemort's most devoted servant? Is that why he was in Azkaban?
He asked nonchalantly.

Stan's face went pale, upon hearing those words.

Stan: Don't say that name!
He hissed.

Y/N: O-Oh, sorry.
He quickly apologized.

Y/N: Why are you all so scared to hear that name? He's gone. He can't hurt you anymore, so stop being idiots and grow up.
He thought.

It took a few minutes from Stan to calm from the shock of hearing Voldemort's name being pronounced so carelessly.

Harry: So, why was he in Azkaban?
He asked.

Stan: The night You-Know-Who lost his powers, he lost his mind, and killed 13 people in a crowded street, with just one curse.
He said.

Harry's jaw dropped.
Stan: And do you know what he did after that?
He asked.

Y/N&Harry: What did he do?
They both asked.

Stan: He... Laughed!
He said, still terrified by the thought.

Y/N: How can someone be so stupid? Kill 13 people and laugh about it? Sounds like something I'd actually do to Malfoy. That's a problem. Or maybe it's not...
He said, as Stan nodded.

Stan: I told you, he's lost his mind.
He said.

Harry and Y/N didn't say a word after that. The bus kept sprinting for a while, before suddenly stopping, making the twins fall on the ground.

They were in front of the Leaky Cauldron.

Stan: There you go.
He said.

Harry: Thanks.
He said.

They got down, and suddenly froze. In front of them stood Tom, the barman, smiling at them.

Tom: Mr Potter, follow me. You too.
He said to both Y/N and Harry, as he carried them inside, ignoring Stan's bewildered face.

Y/N: Shit. They caught us.
He thought, as Tom led them to a room far from the others.

When he let them inside, Y/N's heart sank.

Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic himself, was inside the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
608 words.