•The Grim•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N was looking inside Hermione's cup, while she looked inside his, but none of them were able to figure a single thing out.

All they could see was just a disgusting green mess.

Then, Trelawney let out a Horrified scream. They then heard the sound of a cup shattering on the ground.

Neville: Sorry.
He said apologetically.

She was looking at Harry, terrified, and soon after, everyone was looking at Harry too.

Trelawney: My dear boy... Poor boy...
She said.

Y/N raised a brow, and looked at her.
Harry&Y/N: What is it?
They both asked.

Trelawney: My boy, you have... THE GRIM!
He said dramatically, as murmurs spread all over the classroom.

Harry, Y/N and Hermione were really confused. Hermione and Y/N then looked at the Cup.

Y/N: It doesn't look like a grim, to me.
He said flatly.

Hermione: Yeah, he looks like a cat... Or something.
She said.

Trelawney glared at them both.

Boy: The Grim is a Dog Ghost which haunts cemeteries. It's the worst Death Omen.
A boy read aloud from the book, making everyone except Harry, Y/N and Hermione pale.

Their next lesson was Transfiguration.

They were studying Animagi, so McGonagall turned into a cat.

But everyone was still a bit tense, since Trelawney had just predicted Harry's imminent death.

Only Y/N and Hermione were unfazed by the news.

McGonagall  turned back to normal with a pop, and looked at all of them.

McGonagall: I must say, this is the first time my transformation doesn't get any applause.
She said flatly.

They all looked down.
McGonagall: What happened?
She asks.

Parvati: Professor Trelawney-
She was about to say, but McGonagall cut her off immediately.

She narrowed her eyes.
McGonagall: Oh, I get it now. Tell me, who's going to die, this year?
She said in annoyance.

Harry: Me.
He said.

McGonagall looked at him.
McGonagall: Just for you all to know, Sybill Trelawney has been predicting Students' deaths since her first day here, and NONE OF THEM has died yet.
She said.

McGonagall: I don't doubt she might have made real Prophecies, but this is just her way to greet a new class.
She added.

She then smirked at Harry.
McGonagall: You look in excellent health to me, Potter, so you will excuse me if I don't let you off homework today. I assure you that if you die, you need not hand it in.
She said, making everyone laugh.

Y/N smiled brightly at her.
Y/N: You're the best, Professor.
He thought.

With that, the lesson was finally over, and it was finally time for the lesson Y/N had waited the whole day for.

Their very first lesson of Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
466 words.