♠️ 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 ♠️

🔞 W A R N I N G 🔞
This chapter contains sexual scenes

As I tried to pry my eyes open, bright light trickled in at the edges of my vision. The warmth of someone's naked chest was pressed against my spine and a weight rested over my waist.
Not just anyones naked chest, my husbands.

Turning slowly under his arm, rolling onto my back, I stare up at Roman's handsome face.
In his sleep he looked oddly peaceful. His chest rose with deep breaths just before he pressed me closer to him and groaned.
The hardness of his morning erection touched my thigh, making me aware of the soreness between my thighs and how utterly naked I was. Slipping out of his grasp and the covers slowly, I went into the bathroom.

Studying my face in mirror, it felt like a different woman was staring back. Even though I didn't look any different the feeling was rooted inside of me. Maybe because my world had somehow shifted on it axis these last few weeks and just last night I had lost my virginity.
It wasn't like I was saving it for anyone special, I just never had a connection with someone where I felt comfortable to do so.

Until now....

Last night, I behaved like a total slut, and I didn't care. There was no room for regret, no room for fear as this was my life now. I couldn't afford weakness when it came to Roman.

Picking up a fresh toothbrush, I remove the packaging and brush my teeth thoroughly. Getting rid of my morning breath that has the after taste of alcohol lingering.

Turning on the shower, I wait a few seconds to make sure it's piping hot. Lathering my hair in shampoo I begin to scrub and then repeat with conditioner. But before I can rinse it out of my hair, the bathroom door opens and Roman steps in. Gloriously naked.
And what a sight he is of a morning.
He's the most sexual male I have ever encountered in my life. He oozes power from every pore and I know I shouldn't really trust him, but I do, I trust him more than I thought I ever would.

Walking into the shower without taking his eyes off me, his fingers comb through my hair, rinsing what's left of the conditioner out.
All I can hear is my heartbeat thundering in my ears.

Can he hear it too?

Who is this man? He's ruined my life.
Well with the help of Antonio but what's new there? My emotions seem to be everywhere. I want to hate him more. I want to push him the fuck off me and kick him in his balls.
But I want to pull him closer an climb him like a tree.

Fucking hell. Lost my virginity less than 8 hours ago and now I'm a sex addict.

Breaking the silence. He asks me.
"How are you feeling wife?."

Swallowing a sarcastic retort that really wants to bring his ego down a peg or 2 i answer him honestly.

"I'm ok. Just a little errr...... sore."

Turning around, he grabs the loofa and begins to scrub himself slowly, enjoying the fact I can't stop watching his movements. He moves with confidence only a man like him can. The water dripping down his abs makes me lick my lips thinking about how I want to be licking them instead.

Of course he notices and gives me a evil smirk.

"Do you want to touch me. Arie?" He asks, stepping closer to me.

His close proximity is playing with my damn hormones. When I don't answer him, he cups his hand around my throat and uses his thumb to rub across my lips as he pushes me against the tiled shower wall, weakening my willpower.

"If you keep staring at my cock with your mouth wide open like that, I'm going to take that as an invitation to enter it."

How can I tell him thats exactly what I want but that my brain has decided to short circuit and I can't unstick my tongue from the roof of my mouth. Being surrounded by him and his scent makes me fucking stupid and I can't decide if I hate it or love it. If my brain was working properly, I might of told him to go fuck himself but Mr Sex Incarnate was inches away from my lips.