◾️ 𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 ◾️

🔞 WARNING 🔞
Sexual Scenes ahead

I shoved the laptop to the side and poured myself another drink. I couldn't concentrate on anything since I had a raging hard on for my wife.
She had no idea what her jealousy did to me.
Watching her cut up Kylie's cunt, was like my very own wet dream. She's my wife that I never knew I needed.

That brainless slut always thought she would become the next Mrs Romanov. As if I would marry an outsider, especially one who only wanted to add a kick to her pathetic life and craved the spotlight which came with having my name. A woman like that had no fucking idea what it meant to be bound to the Bratva, what kind of sacrifices were required to be apart of my world. Kylie was a selfish bitch and only cared about herself, sacrifices were foreign to a woman like her.

I hadn't seen or talked to Kylie since our last fuck before she was whisked off to rehab to fuck knows where. I had no intention of seeing her again. We'd never been a couple, gone on dates or been exclusive. I would text her when I wanted to fuck and she would come running, just like I did with all the other woman I fucked. Her turning up with her brother tonight was not what I was expecting and when she threw herself all over me, was the first time that night she done it, which happened to be when Arianna caught her draped over my arm.

Fuck!

"You've got your Arianna expression on again." Mischa said, sitting across from me.

I frowned. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It's a mix of possession, protectively murderous and lust." He smirked.

"poshel na khuy Mischa." (Fuck you) I said, standing up abruptly, giving him the finger.

"Pakhan?" Maxim said with with death in his voice.

I narrowed my eyes at him, what ever he was going to tell me I knew I wouldn't like. And since he was looking out of my office window which over looked the club, I had a feeling it was to do with my wife.

"Your wife seems to be drawing a crowd."

Fury shot through me. "Blyad!" (Fuck)

Staggering out of the office with my men behind me, no doubt in the same state I was in since their own wives were on the dance floor.
I spotted Arianna immediately, it was fucking impossible to miss her.

Her long, wavy blonde hair glowed under the strobe lights.
I walked closer, taking in every inch of her skin tight, latex dress, which accentuated her curvy body even more.
She swayed her hips to the rhythm, twisting and rotating, making me think about what it would be like when she rides me.
I know my cock is leaking pre cum right now. It's begging to be burst free of its confinement.

A gathering of men start dancing closer, admiring our women. Once they see me approaching, sending them all death glares, they soon back the fuck off, apart from one who hasn't even noticed me yet, too busy focusing on my wife. Grabbing him by the shoulder, I spin him around and punch him in the face, breaking the fuckers nose before anyone even blinks.

"Get rid of him." I tell Dmitri, who has now stepped out of the shadows.

Stopping right behind Arie, she swings her hips and arches her back, presenting her perfect, juicy ass to me. I grab her hips, feeling the heat of her skin through her dress. She tenses for a second and then relaxes.
With her heels on, her ass cheeks are pressed enticingly against my rock hard cock. Jerking her against me, I bend down to her ear.

"Who the fuck are dancing for like this wife?" I ask, my voice darkening with dangerous possessiveness.

Leaning her head back, with her piercing blue eyes meeting mine.