♠️ 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 ♠️

🔞WARNING🔞
This scene contains violence and sexual content

🖤 Please vote, comment & share 🖤
🖤Thanks for reading🖤

His chuckle was dark and masculine, it shook me with something I couldn't name. It made me want to spread myself bare for him on a platter and cover myself up all at the same time. He brings out the bad side of me, the one I carefully keep hidden away. The side my father tried to beat out of me so I would become his perfect little puppet.

Look how good that turned out.

He grips me harder, holding my jaw in place and bringing me back to reality.

"How do you want to cum wife?" Roman groaned as he kissed up my bruised neck.

"Does my malyshka want her husband to drop to his knees and lick his perfect pussy until she screams, or does his malyshka want to cum all over my cock?"

I could barely think straight, his dirty talk only made me drip more.

"Cock. Defiantly cock." I gasped as he undone his pants to free himself.

"If you want to be fucked by your cock like a dirty whore in a bathroom, you need to beg like one Arianna." He whispered, stroking his hard length.

I was past the point of want. I needed him to fuck me. Now. I needed to be filled and fucked an so full of him.

"Beg me wife. Beg your husband." His nose ran up my neck.

"You're a bastard, Roman!" I hissed.

"I don't make excuses for what I am, or what I do wife. I play hard, I love hard and I fuck even harder. I am what I am, so if you play games with me, keep in mind that I am more than happy playing them with you, and I always win." He growled huskily as his lips gently fanned against mine.

"Then fuck me Roman. Fuck your wife. Fuck me like you own me. Fuck me hard like you said you could." I taunted him. Digging my nails into his neck to urge him on. My body was an inferno, my centre saturated in the proof of his sexual allure and power.

Without warning, he drove inside me with a loud groan. His hips pulled back as he sheathed himself fully in my pussy.
His hand that was wrapped around my throat, squeezed tightly until my vision blurred.

"Is this what you wanted Arie? To be fucked hard by your husband? To remember who owned you?"

I nodded the little I could, resisting the urge to splutter something stupid as I struggled to breathe. My hands flew to his to pull him off my throat as the shadows hovered and before unconsciousness claimed me, he released me slowly, making me gasp for breath.

He tugged me further toward the edge of the counter until my ass was hanging off it. The only thing keeping me stable was his hand gripping my throat firmly and the other on my hip.

"The only man you touch and the only man who fucks this cunt is me and only me. Your mine." He growls as his drives turn ruthless, his balls slapping off my ass as my legs hang limply in the air.

"Yes. Fuck yes."

"That's it Arie. Cum. Cum for your beast on his cock. Milk me wife."