Chapter 43 - But I Can't

We were both grinning like fools when we stumbled to the hovercraft on the lake's shore

We were both grinning like fools when we stumbled to the hovercraft on the lake's shore. After not having had alcohol since my first taste of Asgardian mead so long ago, the wine had gone straight to my head... yeah, it was also possible the numerous orgasms had something to do with my current state of euphoria. Loki and I had celebrated our engagement thoroughly and vigorously.

Fortunately, he was in a much steadier shape than I, since there was no way I wanted to be piloting a vehicle of any kind at present. He lifted us off and chuckled when I lurched in my seat, a fit of giggles bursting out of me at my uncharacteristic clumsiness.

"Don't worry about Aidan, darling. Your immortal metabolism will clear the alcohol out of your system within the next hour. You'll be clear-headed by the time we get back to the palace," Loki told me. "It will be entirely gone before you feed him tonight, but if you are worried, I'll certainly help drain you dry."

My insatiable soulmate leered at me playfully, and I knew it was only partly in jest. Not that I could cast stones. Even as sated as I'd been an hour ago, I found myself rubbing my thighs together restlessly at the thought.

After docking the hovercraft in the palace hangar, we meandered our way to the throne room to let Odin and Frigga know we were back. In no hurry, Loki tugged me into a darkened room to drive me to screaming ecstasy with his clever fingers, tongue, and cock.

Still straightening my clothes as we continued through the palace, I slapped his hands away with a laugh as he tried to waylay me again.

"Are you trying to see if you can take me in every room on our way there, love?" I teased.

"Now, there is a goal to aspire to!" Loki grinned and gave me a lascivious wink.

"Didn't you say we were running late?" We'd forgotten to ask Frigga if we were eating in the family quarters tonight or if they were having something more formal, since Thor was home for a few days.

Loki grumbled something about willpower and sexy goddesses.

I had to admit, I absolutely loved teasing him. Especially if it meant he couldn't do anything about it at the time. Adding a little sultry sway to my hips as we strode down the hall, I used my torc to shift into court-appropriate attire. It would never do for a member of the royal family to show up unsuitably dressed when a simple thought ensured the change. Of course, the chance to get Loki riled up also put a smile on my lips.

Loki gave me a sly, knowing little smile. "Trying to seduce me, darling? You know how much I absolutely adore those tall boots and double-slit dresses. I always find them so... inspiring." His heated gaze travelled down my body, and I could tell he was watching the flare of the green and gold dress when each of my strides played peek-a-boo with the thigh-high black leather boots.

I wiggled an eyebrow. "Perhaps. I wouldn't want you to get bored. Maybe I have fishnets under these boots and maybe I don't."

He groaned. "You are evil. Now I'm going to have to use an illusion to hide my hard-on in the throne room. If we weren't running late already, I'd have you on your knees putting that clever little mouth of yours to use."