Part one rewriten

Blueberror Pov:
I fall disorientedly into a pile of some sort of cold white powder. 'How did I get here?' I think to myself. Then I remember, I jumped into the portal Error was showing me. Curse my lack of impulse control.
After sitting up I look around at my surroundings and am immediately overwhelmed by everything going on. But among all the sounds I pick up on one in particular footsteps and they are coming closer.
In a panic I scramble up one of many poles stuck in the ground and hide in the odd fluff otop it.

Red's Pov:
I was just walking to my sentry post when I heard the distinct sound of computer static. Deciding to investigate I walked towards the sounds, but before I could clearly see who or what was making the noise it was overwhelmed with scrambling footsteps. All I caught was a flash of black. Whoever was here had climbed and hid in a tree. And the computer static got louder the closer I was to the tree, the static sounded similar to the ambience of Error. Did he do something to this monster?

Blueberror Pov:
I look through the green fluff of the pole at the strange monster below me. He has a weird black jacket with cool fluffs on it and a red shirt. But his face looks scary. Then he starts talking to me.

"hey wherever you are, it's okay to come down from the tree. i won't hurt you." He says.

Tree? Is this odd pole called a tree? Aside from that I will not let him convince me, Error told me to not trust anyone aside from him. And unfortunately I can't say anything to him because my voice is glitchy and would alert him to my nature.

"it's okay if you're scared of Error, we can help keep him away from you. i can call Ink to help." He states.

Oh he is one of those people. The ones that Error refers to as blind he says they don't know about the balance. He always says bad things about them and tells me to avoid them because they'll probably hurt or ostracize me. And how dare he imply Error would do something bad to me.

"are you mute? did Error do it to you? if you're not going to respond i'll call Ink." He asks and then starts pressing buttons on an odd brick.

The brick starts making an insufferable ringing noise. At that point I ran out of options so I pounced out of the "tree" onto the loud brick, grabbed it and ran.

AN:
Sorry for abandoning this for like two years my motivation jumped into the void or something. But recently I got a motivation spike and wanted to rewrite this. This fic is also on Ao3 under the name Trojan Virus