Long awaited third rewrite

Time: around chapter one
Error Pov:
Ah shit. This is going to be a nightmare to deal with. Blueberror just disappeared into one of the portals I was trying to show him and it was one of the random ones. Meaning I have no idea where he went and I need to get him back before the Squid or someone finds him.

Now the issue is how, how do I even do this? But before I could even start finding Blueberror the familiar jolt of pain that came with the excess universes and the yelling of the voices that come with.

"HEY, go do your job!"
"Go destroy things, Glitch!"
"Um, what about Berror?"
"Shut up about Berror. He needs to destroy some AU's."

I sigh as I stand up ignoring the cacophony of the voices in my head. I open up a portal to go and do my job before they cause me to go deaf.

Time Skip
Error Pov:
I return to the Antivoid wounded after fighting the Squid for simply trying to do my job. I plop down on the floor tending to my injuries.

"That went okay."
"No it didn't you idiot!"
"I mean he's not dead, so that's good."
"Uhggg, why are you like this?"
"Shouldn't we be worried about Berror??"
"Shit, you right."

I continue to bandage myself trying to ignore the voices to the best of my abilities, well doing so. Eventually after finishing up with the bandaging the voices started to get louder as they tried to advise me on how to find Blueberror and return him home.

"Can we just leave Berror?"
"NO! You idiot we've spent so long with him we canNOT just abandon Berror!"

"I will try to find Blueberror if you stop pestering me about doing so." I sigh.

I hear the voices almost collectively agree to my terms. After I stand up and open a portal.