The first one

Blueberrors POV:

Instantly after I left the Antivoid that me and Error called home I fell face first into a snow poff. As i got up i quickly i checked the AUs code, it was an Underfell copy. Ugh why Underfell, Underfell is one of the harsher AUs whyyy.... wait is that the sans?! Shoot they saw me! I wasn't supposed to be seen by anyone, I quickly bolted behind a nearby tree to hide.

Fells POV:

I was just absently walking down a path as I spotted a fast blur of black, Red, and purple? Purple isn't a common color down here so i decided to check it out. As i approached the purple thing I noticed a sound around it, it sounded like a broken computer, but there are no computers here? And the only other thing that can make that sound is .... Error! But Error isn't purple, maybe he's nearby, he must have hurt this purple monster.

Blueberror POV:

Fell called to me "hey uh... purple monster, it's okay." "did Error harm you?".

Pfft Fell thought my only friend would harm me, he must have thought so because of my static. I decided not to respond as my voice is glitchy so he would probably end up calling Ink. How me and Error hated Ink, Ink is an ignorant sans with no soul and no natural emotions, that harms my only friend for trying to keep a balance and he has the guil to claim it's Error's fault! "uh are you mute?" "look, I am going to call Ink to help protect you from him" I decided to speak up then as i would get caught either way.

"N0 th@nk ¥0u |'m g0od"

Fells POV:

I froze up at the unknown purple monster's voice. It was glitchy like him.... was it him? It was probably him. Well I am calling Ink immediately , but before I had the chance to call Ink a star knocked the phone out of my hand. As I turned to look at where the star came from, I saw the black, red, and purple blur jump into a portal, but I swore I could see a bit of its appearance. It looked like Blue?! But glitchy. I am definitely telling Ink

*~End of Chapter1?~*

Hoi author here call me Cookie

This won't be updated frequently 

This is also my first story so feedback is welcome

Have a nice day bye!