A Second one

Chapter 2

Fells POV:

After the second glitch left I immediately called Ink. "Fell? What are you calling me for?" i responded to his question "i think ether Error cloned himself or a second glitch is loose and it isn't a Geno" I thought Ink was broken but he soon asked me to elaborate "basically I was walking till I saw a blur of Black, red, and purple I investigated because purple isn't a common color I thought Error harmed the creature and that it was mute, but it talked in a glitched voice. I tried to call you but the thing threw a star at me then fled""Okay what was its appearance like?" "It looked like if Blueberry was Error, with a red bandanna and purple eyes. I couldn't catch it's appearance though."

Inks POV:

A second Error and one that looks like Blueberry? Interesting I wonder what happened to them, Error must have harmed them. I am going to alert my council of this sans so we can help them get away from that thing. Wait, Error is destroying something again this will have to wait!

Blueberrors POV:

Once I finally got back to the antivoid I instantly looked around for Error as he said he would come with me, but I got too excited and left without him. Anyways I can't see him so I presume he is out trying to fix the balance. I decided to sit down on his bean bag and wait for him to return.

Nightmares POV:

I was chilling in my castle attempting to ignore the chaos around me: Dust talking to thin air, Killer running away from Cross, Cross chasing Killer because he stole his chocolate, Horror eating something, and Error is off destroying AUs. When I suddenly feel a new person's emotions in the Antivoid. I am going to check it out but first I need to tell the gang. "Guys I am going somewhere so don't burn the castle down well I'm gone". Once I materialized in the Antivoid near Errors main area I spotted an unknown sans in his chair, the new sans looked kind of like Blueberry but a bit like Error himself. The sans was flinging around star shaped projectiles. I walk behind them and say "Heya did you know that you're in someone else's home?"

*~End of Chapter2~*

Author note

I have no clue what i am going with this kind of winging it