Warnings & Co

*Introduction

Hi! This is Ni.

Thank you, thank you for being here today.

I'm in love with this story and I hope you can fall in love with it too.

A while ago I presented this story as "Ashy Hood", but then I started growing as a writer and the story evolved. So, I decided to rewrite it and re-publish it as Harry Styles Fanfiction.

Started: September 2020
Finished: July 2021

*Blurb

A story about lost boys and broken girls.

Can someone find love in the present when they're still stuck in the past?

In the future, patriarchal world, where women have no rights, Ashley Hood is bought by Harry Styles, the son of the most powerful person in the New World.

Harry Styles Fanfiction | Alternate Universe

*Warnings

This is a MATURE story. It contains the following topics:

- Explicit Sex

-Female objectification

-Obscene language

- Threesome and just plural sex

-Criticism of Patriarchal societies

-Mentions of rape

-Misogyny

*Update Schedule

Updates on every Tuesday.

*A Special Request

Originally, when I wrote this story I was aiming at creating a romantic story that I would love to read.

Perfection has never been my aim.

This is a safe place for readers who love reading...haters or grammar nazis are not welcomed and you will be reported.

My characters are reallllly flawed. They make mistakes. They cheat on their boyfriends. They burn food accidentally. They get things done in the wrong way.

But...

They also find redemption. They say sorry. They grow up. They change. They forgive. They do things better than the last time.

So, be patient with them. Be kind. We all make mistakes.

You are free to get mad, just remember that we are all human beings.

Having said that, I will not allow people to hate on women.

For some reason, in Wattpad, when boys have traumas, they are justified to do just about anything. Whereas if it is a girl who is traumatized, then she should keep her shit together.

Well. Nope. Sorry, but no hatred on women in this story.

*Disclaimer

I do not intend to romanticize master-slave relationships or patriarchal forms of government.

If you live in a society where women have to be subjected to men, I just need to say that I dream of a world where we are all free to live as we want.

We all deserve to be treated equally.

This story is a shoutout to those who have been treated unfairly because of their gender or economic situation.

I mean no disrespect.

*Copyright

This story was created by @EmeraldUniverseHS on Wattpad.

All intellectual property is under copyright by N. Y. Cittadino, also known as user EmeraldUniverseHS on Wattpad. All rights reserved.

No one is allowed to copy/reproduce this story in any possible form. Plagiarism is punishable by law. 

If you are reading this from another app/website that is not Wattpad, your device may be at risk of malware.

*Before Reading

I have fun crafting stories and hiding secrets in them. This story is crafted from the first to the last word. I rely a lot on symbolism and layers of meanings. Colors are not just colors. Objects are not just objects. So if you enjoy reading and reading beyond the literal meaning of words, you may have just found the one.

Finally, this story is the result of my imagination. Although I use the boys' faces, their characters and personalities have nothing to do with their real personalities.

This is fiction.

Now...buckle up for tomorrow's update and
Happy Reading!

buckle up for tomorrow's update andHappy Reading!