2

Mature Content

💚 Harry Styles 💚

Feelings. I blame feelings for everything that's wrong in this world.

Taking a two-year trip to the Tomlinson lands to study medicine is a dream come true, whereas leaving my sisters behind, sucks.

So if I didn't have any feelings, my life would be so much easier for me.

"Woodstock is back, fuckers!" Niall shouts, entering through the entrance between his tent and mine. "Here." He hands me a drink. 

"This one is for you, pretty girl." He gives the girl on my lap his drink.  Leaning in toward her, his mouth connects with the girl's plump, red lips. 

"Seriously?" I bark, disgusted when I see her tongue swirling around his. They are literally making out while she sits on me. "I got her. Go find your own." I push Niall away but he drags my girl away with him.

"Oh, we're sharing?" Andrew, my brother, suggests as he joins us in Liam's tent. The tent area is basically a removable structure behind the main stage.

"Not today," I reply plainly. 

That's the thing about Woodstock—complete freedom, for everyone, and zero feelings. One day it's gonna end badly. But for now...it's just what I need.

Music, girls, and no feelings.

The thing is that money, drugs, and women have always been the most frequent elements in my world.  Yes, I just provided a list of elements—women included.

Well, except for my sisters. Like hell, if someone treats them like that. I guess they were lucky to be born in The North. Otherwise, the story would be different.

Women like my mum make me doubt my sexuality, just because I hate her and the liberal standards that she preaches about.

Her political life was always more important than ours.

"Oh, come on!" Liam pats my shoulder. "We're supposed to have fun today. It's the first time we're together after three years of lockdown."

A blonde chick whose name I forgot kneels before me, her hands struggling with unbuckling my jeans. "Not now," I dismiss her.

"Hello, boys. How are you today?" Grillgrind, my dad's right hand, asks. The guy gives me the chills. But who cares? I'm leaving tomorrow.

Niall lifts her head, breaking the kiss with the girl who was originally with me. "You still alive, old man?" 

Coughing, I cover my laughter.

Grillgrind chuckles lowly, walking toward me, his hands clutched behind him.

"Harry," he starts, "I heard this's your last night before you go study medicine in Tomlinson lands." He smiles down at me.

Why does he care anyway?

"And for two years? Just for the sake of helping the Sattelite lands?" he boasts, excited.

To be honest, no. I leave because my family drama drowns me and because I need to start building a life outside my so-called perfect family.

"I really look up to you, young man," he ends. "By the way, your mum asked me to bring money for you to spend as you wish on your last night here."

A thin stack of money lands on my lap. "A small farewell present for tonight." He winks an eye at me.